Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

Changelo fans, Monday's episode is going to be smokin' :wub::P
And will be sending others reaching for their sick bags. Yup, Angelo's such a great guy that he's going to cheat on his girlfriend. I'm no fan of May, but she clearly adores him for some mindboggling reason and is an innocent victim in all of this. Yet another person who'll be hurt because Charlie can't keep her legs together. Edited by luckyrabbit

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changelo fans, Monday's episode is going to be smokin' :wub::P
And will be sending others reaching for their sick bags. Yup, Angelo's such a great guy that he's going to cheat on his girlfriend. I'm no fan of May, but she clearly adores him for some mindboggling reason and is an innocent victim in all of this. Yet another person who'll be hurt because Charlie can't keep her legs together.

Are those slags perfect for each other. Wouldn't it be fun if they both got funny syphilis like Xander did, except they die.

I wouldn't get your hopes for anything like the last time they were together :wink: Thank god.

What do you mean? What happened last time they were together? I only remember their two brief nights together and was such a non-relationship that I can't see what you could be referring to about "getting your hopes up". :blink: I don't really have any hopes bar the pair of them getting steamy again!

Edited by Mistified

What do you mean? What happened last time they were together? I only remember their two brief nights together and was such a non-relationship that I can't see what you could be referring to about "getting your hopes up". :blink: I don't really have any hopes bar the pair of them getting steamy again!
I meant that what you're going to see tonight is not going to be anything like those graphic (for this show) flashbacks that we got the last time they were together :) Just in case you guys are hoping for a repeat of that :wink:

During the time of Charlie and Angelo being 'friends with benefits', I hated it. They were pairing up my favourite character with my least favourite, so it wasnt really something I enjoyed watching. However, since Angelo has came back, I have slowly began to like him, and now I can see a connection/chemistry with Charlie and Angelo, which I failed to see before. Maybe because I hated Angelo so much, I was just in denial and refused to acknowledge it! :lol:

Im now really looking forward to this relationship progressing. :)

Although I'm not a fan of the name 'Changelo' :lol: