Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

While I can't exactly condone what Angelo did regarding the toy..at least all was not lost and he got a clue out of it...but on the other hand...you turn down a massage & a meal from your girlfriend to do work...nooooooooooooooooo oo! lol ;o) :wub: (hmmmmm paperwork for his boss on one hand...massage / meal from Charlie on the other - I'd sure know what I would choose..lol ) Still at least Charlie was understanding about it with that rye smile/grin she gave him at the end of that bit about being dumped for work..lol :wub: & at least it's good to see that Angelo is keeping her in on the loop with everything that is going on...I just hope that Angelo realises when this mystery is done that he owes Charlie a good few days away on a secluded beach or somewhere quiet to partake in some R&R lol as that's twice in a week now that work has got in the way of some Changelo action :wub: ....that Hugo/Martha/Suzy new video promo looked interesting as well as had some Changelo stuff in it with them working together - am guessing that will be next week when he finally gets onto

Derrick's tail

& perhaps thinks that Hugo is not involved as heavily as he thinks he is after finding more clues which am guessing may be a bit of a relief to Charlie as well altho Hugo is definitely hiding something for sure and its not just Suzy....

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I can't exactly condone what Angelo did regarding the toy..at least all was not lost and he got a clue out of it...but on the other hand...you turn down a massage & a meal from your girlfriend to do work...nooooooooooooooooo oo! lol ;o) (hmmmmm paperwork for his boss on one hand...massage / meal from Charlie on the other - I'd sure know what I would choose..lol ) Still at least Charlie was understanding about it with that rye smile/grin she gave him at the end of that bit about being dumped for work..lol & at least it's good to see that Angelo is keeping her in on the loop with everything that is going on...I just hope that Angelo realises when this mystery is done that he owes Charlie a good few days away on a secluded beach or somewhere quiet to partake in some R&R lol as that's twice in a week now that work has got in the way of some Changelo action ....that Hugo/Martha/Suzy new video promo looked interesting as well as had some Changelo stuff in it with them working together - am guessing that will be next week when he finally gets onto

Derrick's tail

& perhaps thinks that Hugo is not involved as heavily as he thinks he is after finding more clues which am guessing may be a bit of a relief to Charlie as well altho Hugo is definitely hiding something for sure and its not just Suzy....

Haha totally agree. I couldnt believe Angelo turned down Charlie for work...again! I was like :o Angelo! :angry:

But after this mystery is over I hope we get lots of Changelo fluff :wub:

At least we are getting more scene's of them togther now, actually talking about being a couple other than its always being about work. Although I hate how it always has to be at work....

Edited by Danni02

• 1 month later...

Awww how I miss Changelo fluff. I loved when Angelo and Charlie first slept together I think it was, that was HOT! Luke and Esther portray steamy chemistry. I think this kind of relationship is where the female needs to keep the male on his toes, in this case Charlie needs to tame Angelo a bit. As Angelo can be a bit stubbon and sometimes a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to the law etc. But I still love these two together. I don't always agree with the choices they make but they are still great together :wub: I guess working together and learning how to communicate and solve problems together (work related problems) will make their relationship grow stronger and I think that in a way it's good they haven't had any heavy romance/fluff this year as they have grown as a couple while working on this "mystery storyline". So I think it is now time for some real lovin between these two. They have proven they can stick by each other, work as a team and solve problems together.

:wub: Changelo

It seems that the scene Luke told me about has been cut, :angry:. How infuriating.

I really hope Angelo is the one to save Charlie from...

Hugo...

then we shall get this sort of fluff...

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/video...y-2010-preview/ :wub:

That butt slap is cute as. ^_^

Yeah, what was the actual full line that Charlie would have said if it had stayed in as you cut some of it out last time....you could probably tell us the whole thing now seeing as its been cut lol :lol:

It seems that the scene Luke told me about has been cut, :angry:. How infuriating.

I really hope Angelo is the one to save Charlie from...

Hugo...

then we shall get this sort of fluff...

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/video...y-2010-preview/ :wub:

That butt slap is cute as. ^_^

What scene did he say was that?

Go back to page 17 and read from there as all will be revealed...if the line hadn't of been cut it would have been shown a while ago...probably between August - October episodes - am guessing probably around/during the Grant murder storyline

Changelo! :D

Love that promo watched it so many times :wub: lol.

Awww how I miss Changelo fluff. I loved when Angelo and Charlie first slept together I think it was, that was HOT! Luke and Esther portray steamy chemistry. I think this kind of relationship is where the female needs to keep the male on his toes, in this case Charlie needs to tame Angelo a bit. As Angelo can be a bit stubbon and sometimes a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to the law etc. But I still love these two together. I don't always agree with the choices they make but they are still great together I guess working together and learning how to communicate and solve problems together (work related problems) will make their relationship grow stronger and I think that in a way it's good they haven't had any heavy romance/fluff this year as they have grown as a couple while working on this "mystery storyline". So I think it is now time for some real lovin between these two. They have proven they can stick by each other, work as a team and solve problems together.

I totally agree. :)

Now the mystery is over, well almost, Im pretty sure we have some Changelo fluff coming....

Edited by Danni02