Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

I still find it incredibly unrealistic that Martha is now buddy-buddy with the man who killed her husband.

Yeah tell me about it!!

I get that she has forgiven him but why does she have to be so pally with him ?

In real life I wouldn't even be friends with someone if they punched my husband.......Let alone shot him and left him for dead. It completely bugs me !

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still find it incredibly unrealistic that Martha is now buddy-buddy with the man who killed her husband.

Yeah tell me about it!!

I get that she has forgiven him but why does she have to be so pally with him ?

In real life I wouldn't even be friends with someone if they punched my husband.......Let alone shot him and left him for dead. It completely bugs me !

I think that is what probably bugs me the most. All the little chats about Angelo's private life and Martha giving him advice.

• 1 month later...

It really is interesting that Charlie and Angelo seem to be drawing closer together again. Love is a strange thing and people are sometimes drawn together in some sort of self destructive attraction. They really aren't good for each other but they can't let each other go. It's like watching a train wreck. I tend to feel that their relationship is like that and like a good train wreck I can't take my eyes off it.

^^ You must be watching something different than I am because what I can see is completely boring and so uninteresting it makes Joey&Charlie seem interesting - and thats VERY uninteresting!

Joey and Charlie were the most boring couple i have ever seen on tv! the only thing that was interesting was that joey was a lesbian

• 2 weeks later...

I fail to understand why the writers/producers continue to ram them down our throats. They're not even that popular (as far as i can see) and they are probably two of the worst actors currently on the show. The attention they get is way over the top and i hate how the show seems to think everyone is obsessed with them. It's like they're determined to make everyone love them and the others are all forogtten about.

After everything they've been through it makes no sense they'd be together. Angelo stalked for her godness sake. :rolleyes: They're much better as single characters.

They are one of the most boring couples I've ever seen. No charisma and I've said this about a million times on here already but I refuse to believe those 2 people would be in a relationship. Angelo holds absolutely no interest to me (does he even have any friends? See everyone else thinks he's boring too) and I don't mind Charlie but she really needs to be with someone feistier, if at all.

I really don't understand the hype with Charlie/Angelo either. I do feel like there's a desperation to portray them as the new golden couple but what's shown on screen doesn't suggest that at all...apart from the fact that they're doing the typical get together, break up, get together thing. It drives me insane. I don't see any chemistry between them at all and get so bored of their storylines constantly being work related and the same issues being talked about over and over. They might say the words "I love you" or "I need to be with you" but I don't actually feel any of that emotion in their portrayal of the characters and there's no evidence of them being suited...they don't trust each other, theyre not completely honest with each other etc. Even with Belle/Aden, I wasn't particularly bothered by them but I did understand why people liked them. With Changelo I'm just baffled - I think they're the most over-rated couple on the show in a really long time and it does seem like they're promoted a far amount more than what they're actually liked, from what I've seen.

I don't see absolutely any redeeming qualities in them as a pairing whatsoever!

I think Changelo are being made to be the next big thing - But I wouldn't associate any such words with them.

They worked at the beginning as in pre 2009 but they are so dull and just blehh. Some people seem to love them but honestly I just don't get it. I'm not the only one either, they are proving to be quite an unpopular couple so hopefully sometime soon TPTB realise it and just end it permanently.