Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same I want some happy Changelo scenes, some lovey dovey scenes because Esther and Luke can sure portray steamy scenes very well. You can just see the hot chemistry between them. But I guess it's time for more serious stuff between these two given the current storyline.

Yes, I totally agree.

Giving the current storyline for Charlie, I'm not sure 'lovey dovey' scenes would be right at the moment, but after all this murder stuff is over I really hope we see some good Changelo times as so far we havent really had much because they werent together long when all this Charlie being Ruby's mother stuff kicked off, so mostly all we have had is sad changelo times. :(

But its great that Charlie has opened up to someone and that Angelo was there to support her. :)

Edited by Danni02

Same I want some happy Changelo scenes, some lovey dovey scenes because Esther and Luke can sure portray steamy scenes very well. You can just see the hot chemistry between them. But I guess it's time for more serious stuff between these two given the current storyline.

Yes, I totally agree.

Giving the current storyline for Charlie, I'm not sure 'lovey dovey' scenes would be right at the moment, but after all this murder stuff is over I really hope we see some good Changelo times as so far we havent really had much because they werent together long when all this Charlie being Ruby's mother stuff kicked off, so mostly all we have had is sad changelo times. :(

But its great that Charlie has opened up to someone and that Angelo was there to support her. :)

I am hoping for the same as well but it looks as though from the spoilers that Ruby

is diagnosed with diabetes next week so that will probably give Charlie something more to stress over what with Ruby collapsing as well prior to the diagnosis

....can't they give this couple a break! be it for only 1-2 weeks lol :lol: There have been nice scenes at times like over the past couple of weeks with them getting back together after the photo thing and then Angelo opening up to Charlie about why he's back and the odd hug or kiss here and there....just not enough of that kind of stuff.. :rolleyes:

now that there is no Adelle

That doesn't mean to say that the fanbase isn't still alive and well. But the fanbase for couples which are on screen maybe it's a tie between Margo and Tachel.

I don't think Tony would have anything wrong with him like an illness, maybe there's something wrong with Harry? Or maybe Tony wants to tell Rachel that he thinks she shouldn't be working so much because he needs her home to look after Harry as the burden is becoming too much for him.

I actually change my mind, I think that Changelo is pretty hot right now! But we can't know for sure how popular these couples are unless maybe if they did a poll on the OS website/or in TV week... I know they are not entirely accurate but it would help to see where the couples stand.

I wanna see more Changelo scenes that deal with their relationship. Angelo is so loyal to Charlie, you can see he wants to protect her and hates lying. Angelo is a person who really hates lying and hates being lied to. We know that from his relationship with Belle, his work and with Charlie.

I wanna see more Changelo scenes that deal with their relationship. Angelo is so loyal to Charlie, you can see he wants to protect her and hates lying. Angelo is a person who really hates lying and hates being lied to. We know that from his relationship with Belle, his work and with Charlie.

All we seem to see of Changelo is work scenes. We have hardly had any 'dates' or them just being a couple. With this murder stuff over and hopefully Changelo back on track with their relationship then hopefully now we can actually see some good stuff! I really hope that Changelo last.

now that there is no Adelle

That doesn't mean to say that the fanbase isn't still alive and well. But the fanbase for couples which are on screen maybe it's a tie between Margo and Tachel.

I don't think Tony would have anything wrong with him like an illness, maybe there's something wrong with Harry? Or maybe Tony wants to tell Rachel that he thinks she shouldn't be working so much because he needs her home to look after Harry as the burden is becoming too much for him.

I actually change my mind, I think that Changelo is pretty hot right now! But we can't know for sure how popular these couples are unless maybe if they did a poll on the OS website/or in TV week... I know they are not entirely accurate but it would help to see where the couples stand.

I don't think Changelowill be as big as Adelle.

Aden & Belle's relationship was so much fun when it first began that drew the audience towards them, then we had Belle helping Aden through the biggest problem he ever faced in his life. Not to mention the tonnes of chemistry that there was between them both. I don't think we will be seeing a match for Adelle anytime in the nearfuture. None of thecouples in it right now are nearly as good as Adelle we're in terms of storylines and character development. Aden & Belle we're very developed characters, Aden in particular. Charlie & Angelo are lacking a certain something in their relationship. From where I'm sitting all I have seen of Changelo is them working in the police station with an odd scene out of work. All the extremely popular couples usually start out their relationships with a great build up mixed with quite a bit of fun and comedy scenes.

Yeah but the difference I see with Changelo and Adelle is that Changelo are portraying chemistry better than Adelle, as much as I love Adelle I couldn't see that 'hot chemistry' even though it was evident they cared for each other.

Changelo will never be as good as Adelle I agree, but Changelo are a hot couple and have heaps of potential and I really want the writers to explore their relationship more :P

I love how they don't want to keep any secrets from each other. But their work sometimes prevents them from discussing work related issues, then comes trust problems :(

I loved when they first hooked up, that was so HOT! :wub: