Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

Yeah, what was the actual full line that Charlie would have said if it had stayed in as you cut some of it out last time....you could probably tell us the whole thing now seeing as its been cut lol :lol:

Ah yes... It was , ".....I can't believe that you'd go and tell everybody about what we did."

:huh:. It confused me too....

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what was the actual full line that Charlie would have said if it had stayed in as you cut some of it out last time....you could probably tell us the whole thing now seeing as its been cut lol :lol:

Ah yes... It was , ".....I can't believe that you'd go and tell everybody about what we did."

:huh:. It confused me too....

Wow that is confusing to :huh:

I only storyline(s) I could see that being used in was the rape storyline, when Angelo accidently told Ruby about being raped...unless it was something to do with Grant's murder that they both did ? strange line for sure...oh well...quite glad it wasn't used now...lol

• 2 months later...

re danniis fickleness-it does amuse me how some people on here love a character/pairing one minute then suddenly they hate them and totally love someone else! some posters who now have changelo-best couple ever -icons im sure just a few months ago had 'adelle-no one can better them-type icons. funny thing is in a few months time when changelo are probably over it will suddenly be some other couple that is the 'greatest ever' . i wish i could be so fickle and easily pleased to move from one couple to the next just like that!

I have to agree with a lot of this!

I don't know how people move from couple to couple and how they 'soooo love them' and then the next big couple comes along and its I 'sooooo love them' all over again. I personally would not be able to like a couple with so many unfavourable characteristics to be honest, which is why I don't remotely like any of the current couples on the show. My last favourite couple was Jack & Martha but nobody has even remotely matched up to them for me unfortunately yet. and I don't see anyone coming even close in the near future at all.

Changelo have quite a few flaws and some very unlikeable characteristics which makes me simply unable to warm to them as a couple , or as single characters either (selfishness is the main one). As a lor of people have said they look like a 'hot couple' and look fantastic on paper but they just can't live up to the expectations, not even close.

As someone pointed out somebodysaid how they love Charlie/Angelo so much and that Joey and Charlie we're bad yet were singing a different tune at the time of Jarlie. I don't get it either but I guess thats just how that person felt , maybe they didn't mean to say that Jarlie are really bad , just not as good as Angelo ..

Anyway I really hope Changelo don't stick around for the next few years because its bad enough hating a couple that don't stay a long time but to hate a couple before they even started and them staying for ages is 10 times worse. I am very dissapointed the writers seem to be building a big love story around such unlikeable characters and I can't get in on it because I just can't stand their bad points and to block them out and 'love them'

re danniis fickleness-it does amuse me how some people on here love a character/pairing one minute then suddenly they hate them and totally love someone else! some posters who now have changelo-best couple ever -icons im sure just a few months ago had 'adelle-no one can better them-type icons. funny thing is in a few months time when changelo are probably over it will suddenly be some other couple that is the 'greatest ever' . i wish i could be so fickle and easily pleased to move from one couple to the next just like that!

I don't know how people move from couple to couple and how they 'soooo love them' and then the next big couple comes along and its I 'sooooo love them' all over again. I personally would not be able to like a couple with so many unfavourable characteristics to be honest, which is why I don't remotely like any of the current couples on the show. My last favourite couple was Jack & Martha but nobody has even remotely matched up to them for me unfortunately yet. and I don't see anyone coming even close in the near future at all.

As someone pointed out somebodysaid how they love Charlie/Angelo so much and that Joey and Charlie we're bad yet were singing a different tune at the time of Jarlie. I don't get it either but I guess thats just how that person felt , maybe they didn't mean to say that Jarlie are really bad , just not as good as Angelo ..

As I explained, yes I liked Jarlie at the time but after watching it back again, I failed to see what I thought I saw. So they werent actually as great as I first thought.

If you read the beginning of this thread, you will probably see how much I didnt want Charlie and Angelo to get together. People can change their mind on characters after watching certain storylines/events that happen and with me thats what happened with Angelo. I didnt used to like him, but not long after he came back to the Bay I started to warm to him more and now I really like him. I hardly think I am the only person to have changed their mind about liking/disliking a character or pairing and I dont appreciate being singled out and been labeled as 'fickle'.

Anyways, I like Charlie and Angelo together and I hope that things work out well for them this year. But considering what happens with couple's on a soap, I doubt itll be that simple!

Anyway I really hope Changelo don't stick around for the next few years because its bad enough hating a couple that don't stay a long time but to hate a couple before they even started and them staying for ages is 10 times worse. I am very dissapointed the writers seem to be building a big love story around such unlikeable characters and I can't get in on it because I just can't stand their bad points and to block them out and 'love them'

At least one off them will leave by mid 2011. No-one sticks around for more than their initial contract these days. They arrived around the same time, I believe, so I've a feeling that they'll get married and move to 'The City' - when their contracts expire.

People can change their mind on characters after watching certain storylines/events that happen

I'm a bit like Danni. I never used to be into Charlie or Angelo, but over the last few months, they've grown on me.

On another note, I don't think it's fickle for someone to grow to like another character, or couple, it's just their opinion. I never used to like Martha, and I said that I never would, but know that Hugo's out of the way, and because I have a feeling about what will happen with her character next, I don't hate her anymore. Sure, she'll never be my favourite, but I don't change the channel when she comes on :lol: That's not being fickle, it's just character development that changes your mind about certain things.

I like them but I don't love them.I think it's possibly the best of Charlie's relationships:I didn't mind her and Roman together but she's a lot more relaxed with Angelo, she and Joey had the same vibe about them at first but they rolled out the L-word far too quickly and it ended up seeming a bit ridiculous.I hope we see more of them as a couple this year rather than in cop mode the whole time.I don't think Charlie needs to get rid of Angelo to rebuild her relationship with Ruby, he's been a good support to her so far and Ruby actually seems to quite like him, more than most people in Summer Bay do anyway.

I loved them the first time around. They were hot! This time I think that's been ruined because most of their interaction has been work related. They don't have time for intimate scenes because they are too busy with the other stuff. If they actually gave them a chance in a romantic setting I think the chemistry would return. That's just my take on it though after trying to work out what was different this time around.