Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

Tehehehe, met Luke today at Hoyts, I know what is up with Changelo for a couple of months now. :P

Cool what is he like in real life?, Damn I'm dying to know what's going to happen with Changelo now but at the same time i want to be surprised.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^He is so awesome. Really, really sweet. I got a couple of pics with him. He asked what was happening with Charlie and Angelo atm, so I told him and then he went on to tell me a couple of the things that will be happening. :)

I'm guessing he doesn't have much chance to watch the show...actually i've changed my mind can you tell me what he said too pretty please? :P

^He is so awesome. Really, really sweet. I got a couple of pics with him. He asked what was happening with Charlie and Angelo atm, so I told him and then he went on to tell me a couple of the things that will be happening. :)

I'm guessing he doesn't have much chance to watch the show...actually i've changed my mind can you tell me what he said too pretty please? :P

Maybe once they give off a couple more clues... Lukey said to wait a bit... :wink:

Maybe once they give off a couple more clues... Lukey said to wait a bit... :wink:

aww please, just one tiny hint?

aww please, just one tiny hint?

There should be a scene with the words:

"I love you more than anything, so I can't believe you'd go and......"

Can't say the rest without giving it away, sorry. :P

Edited by Yankee White

^ thank you so much.

Aww can't they just be happy? I want Charlie to say I love you to him because we always see Angelo saying it to her. I wonder what the rest of the sentence is, here's hoping it'll be something good. But then again it doesn't seem too positive. Wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Edited by da_love_goddess