Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

Does Angelo really care for Charlie, or is he just using her so he can cross the line and get Charlie on side so he can do what he wants in his pursuit of Hugo?

Highly possible and I hope this is the case. Although insulting her and saying she's sleeping with Hugo seems are rather ineffective way of doing this but then again Angelo is non too bright.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say that I have very little interest in the storylines involving Charlie and Angelo's relationship at the moment. It amazes me that so much time, energy and decriptive energy have been spent on it. Is this another "wind up"?

Can I just say that I have very little interest in the storylines involving Charlie and Angelo's relationship at the moment. It amazes me that so much time, energy and decriptive energy have been spent on it. Is this another "wind up"?

It seems to me that the people who claim to hate them the most are the ones always driving the discussions on them! :lol: If I hate a character they aren't even on my radar. I FF their scenes, I stay away from threads that discuss them and I try to block out their existance. Why on earth would you prattle on and on and on so much about a character that you hate?

Edited by Mistified

^ I think she's become a love to hate character - for some.

Right, like back when was the worst character on Buffy. After a while you get fed up of loving to hate them, like with Martha. I used to love to hate Martha then I just got bored of her. Angelo I just plain can't stand and FF all his scenes.

oh i'm LOVING their relationship right now; they're my new Aden & Belle I think; the whole "forbidden" relationship is being brought out so very well - and can really see Charlie's indecision, although I wish she'd just get down to it and tell him about Joey!!!

Loved the whole "game" where he thought she was dating Hugo, and she dragged it out a little to see whta he'd think of that. His dumping of May went well, as well as it could. To be honest, the woman is a bit of a lovelorn psycho - i mean, they're dating two weeks? and she's moved in already? Classic. I know she had money issues but anyway...!

That scene on the bonnet of the car, where May saw them, reminded me so much of Aden & Belle's first kiss - except they didn't get inerrupted of course, but the way Charlie wanted him, but held back but wanted to .. . Ahh.

I can't wait to see how their relationship unfolds and I really hope they stay together. I don't think it's a wind-up this time, I really do get the feeling it's going to work out for them :D

• 2 weeks later...