Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I love you more than anything, so I can't believe you'd go and......" Kill yourself?

It's almost certain :P

it's them that get married! Angelo is gonna sacrifice himself to save the others.

Oh jeez, the writers are definitely running out of ideas for both Angelo and Charlie; then again, better her than Jack. Thank God Paul O'Brien made the wise decision to leave.

It's almost certain :P

it's them that get married! Angelo is gonna sacrifice himself to save the others.

Who is he saving?

I'm a bit vague....

There's going to be marriage involved for one of the major players in this story. But it's a marriage that brings danger with it for a number of our characters.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm liking Charlie and Angelo more and more with each episode, he's really good for her and she's really opening up to him. That last scene between them tonight where she was lying on his lap and he was stroking her hair showed a real closeness between them that I haven't seen between them before. And the way she clung to him when he arrived after Grant's reappearance in her life shows she really trusts him and feels safe with him.

I really hope she doesn't start shutting him out again.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the fact that Charlie is leaning on Angelo for support but i wish that they would have more scenes like this together rather than being work colleagues.

Having said that it doesn't look like it is going to happen anytime soon

:(

i just said something quite similar in the Angelo discussion thread! :)

Hi I'm new and totally loving the Charlie/Angelo relationship. It has great dynamics and it is good to see Charlie trusting someone so much and leaning on someone. She probably felt bad about what happened and that her dad was not there to help her so it's really great to see she has someone there for her. They are great and I can't wait to see how everything plays out. :)

• 4 weeks later...

^He is so awesome. Really, really sweet. I got a couple of pics with him. He asked what was happening with Charlie and Angelo atm, so I told him and then he went on to tell me a couple of the things that will be happening. :)

I'm guessing he doesn't have much chance to watch the show...actually i've changed my mind can you tell me what he said too pretty please? :P

Maybe once they give off a couple more clues... Lukey said to wait a bit... :wink:

aww please, just one tiny hint?

There should be a scene with the words:

"I love you more than anything, so I can't believe you'd go and......"

Can't say the rest without giving it away, sorry. :P

Is this what Charlie said when she confronted Angelo about those photos of him with the strippers?