Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel for Charlie at the moment, and I think that it took a lot of guts for her to come out and tell Ruby the truth.

I think that the way Ruby took it was understandable but I still cannot believe after being told the story behind it (the rape) that Ruby has made Charlie out to be a "bad person" for not telling her. - And that part annoyed me. <_<

And Martha is also being a cow about it.

She was raped at 14 and the only person that has any sympathy for her is Angelo!

I know Ruby's upset but her reaction has just made me reallly annoyed with her character! Not to mention Martha! :angry: - She has no right poking her nose in where it does not belong.

Does anybody else feel like slapping Martha or is that just me? <_<

I wonder about Martha though - does she know that Charlie was raped, or does she just know that Ruby needs to move out because she just found out that Charlie's her mother etc? I wasn't impressed with her- but once she turned around and quite grown-up manner told Ruby she couldn't stay with them after all, she crept into my good books :)

As for Ruby; I think she has every right to lash out at everyone; her whole world got turned upside down. Think Charlie's actually coping with it all quite well ; loved the scene of her, Angelo, Ross & Morag in the kitchen - and the way she stormed up and yelled in Martha's face [hehe] - classic.

She just gets better and better :D

I wonder about Martha though - does she know that Charlie was raped, or does she just know that Ruby needs to move out because she just found out that Charlie's her mother etc? I wasn't impressed with her- but once she turned around and quite grown-up manner told Ruby she couldn't stay with them after all, she crept into my good books :)
Does it really matter though wether it was rape or out of free will, in the end she was pregnant she didn't tell Ruby because Ruby was a product of rape or just because she wasn't ready to be a mother?