Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

Thanx 4 that fanfic synopsis, but I'll restrain from further comment on the matter too - so I don't get done for spamming!

Well I could open a fanfic thread in the general forum if anyone wants to ask any questions about it?

Edited by oscartg

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx 4 that fanfic synopsis, but I'll restrain from further comment on the matter too - so I don't get done for spamming!

Well I could open a fanfic thread in the general forum if anyone wants to ask any questions about it?

That would be fine by me!

hi

dont know if we are allowed to post links on here but tv week has anew poll on the website about charlie and whether she should have remained true to the same sex storyline.I know these things are pretty meaningless but hey us charlie/joey fans need to do something ! So please vote if you can

http://tvweek.ninemsn.com.au/

hi

dont know if we are allowed to post links on here but tv week has anew poll on the website about charlie and whether she should have remained true to the same sex storyline.I know these things are pretty meaningless but hey us charlie/joey fans need to do something ! So please vote if you can

http://tvweek.ninemsn.com.au/

I was going to vote YES but then I though wait H&A did such an awful job of portraying a same sex relationship this time think how much worse it could be next time. :( Also no women with any sanity or self-respect is going to be dating Charlie. If it was men I would rather date Chaz Bono(well I would rather neither but you get the point).

Ok, even though I like the idea of May and Angelo together, I don't know if I imagined it, but in today's aussie episode (4883) when May and Charlie were in the diner, was May checking out Charlie?? I really wanna know what's going on in Charlie's head because what if she's not interested in Angelo, but May? I think that would be a real twist, but then again, I could be completely imagining the whole thing and looking for things that aren't there!

Nah its Angelo she likes. You can tell. Charlie always looks jealous when May shows up.

I know how very boring. Why I can't fathom as he is the same half-wit he always was. Unless she wants to date a childish and petty boy with a temper problem. Urgh.

Nah its Angelo she likes. You can tell. Charlie always looks jealous when May shows up.

I know how very boring. Why I can't fathom as he is the same half-wit he always was. Unless she wants to date a childish and petty boy with a temper problem. Urgh.

Well that's soaps for you. I'm sure in real life she wouldn't go within a million miles of him, with the stigma that's attached to Angelo - like I'm sure Charlie wouldn't have a sexual relationship with the victim of a rape case she was in charge of.

The H&A PTB obviously couldn't resist the temptation to reunite such a "hot" couple no mater how unrealistic it seems.

Well that's soaps for you. I'm sure in real life she wouldn't go within a million miles of him, with the stigma that's attached to Angelo - like I'm sure Charlie wouldn't have a sexual relationship with the victim of a rape case she was in charge of.

The H&A PTB obviously couldn't resist the temptation to reunite such a "hot" couple no mater how unrealistic it seems.

The latest scans

say that Charlie breaks things off with Angelo because she fears the stigma of going out with him.

However, last week was an obvious breakthrough for Angelo with Martha and Tony finding a peace of sorts, and Charlie encouraging him to get help to sort through his guilt. He will clearly not continue to be the hate figure he has been since he returned, and rightly so if you ask me, and I'm a massive Jack fan!