Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, last week was an obvious breakthrough for Angelo with Martha and Tony finding a peace of sorts, and Charlie encouraging him to get help to sort through his guilt. He will clearly not continue to be the hate figure he has been since he returned, and rightly so if you ask me, and I'm a massive Jack fan!

My problem with Angelo is that he's a childish idiot not that he killed Jack. As for Charlie being jealous of Angelo/May, well of course she is she obviously needs someone to be paying attention to her now that Joey has gone. Angelo seemed the most likely and now he otherwise occupied she resents this.

However, last week was an obvious breakthrough for Angelo with Martha and Tony finding a peace of sorts, and Charlie encouraging him to get help to sort through his guilt. He will clearly not continue to be the hate figure he has been since he returned, and rightly so if you ask me, and I'm a massive Jack fan!

My problem with Angelo is that he's a childish idiot not that he killed Jack. As for Charlie being jealous of Angelo/May, well of course she is she obviously needs someone to be paying attention to her now that Joey has gone. Angelo seemed the most likely and now he otherwise occupied she resents this.

I was replying to Devon, not you.

I was replying to Devon, not you.

I didn't notice I just wanted to say how much I dislike Angelo these days.

^ I think we all get that by now :lol:

I didn't mind him that much until Wednesday when it was clear he was back to his old ways, recalling his attitude towards Belle. Also I did not like that they had May give an big speach about how great he was...vomit inducing much like May herself.

The latest scans say that Charlie breaks things off with Angelo because she fears the stigma of going out with him.

I agree, Angelo's character is now on the road to rehabilitation - that is what the show (to some extent) is all about.

I think what will give Charlie second thoughts about her relationship Angelo is; the thought of her colleagues, potential, less than enthusiastic response.

I agree, Angelo's character is now on the road to rehabilitation - that is what the show (to some extent) is all about.

I think what will give Charlie second thoughts about her relationship Angelo is; the thought of her colleagues, potential, less than enthusiastic response.

I think that the show goes too far sometimes in who it wants us to forgive. We have been asked to forgive rapists in the past and now murderers. It's getting a bit much for me to be honest.

I think that the show goes too far sometimes in who it wants us to forgive. We have been asked to forgive rapists in the past and now murderers. It's getting a bit much for me to be honest.

I totally agree !!

They do this over and over again on Home And Away, can't they just leave them at murderers and rapists instead of making them into everybodys best friends.

It does get a little OTT sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...