Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

Did Charlie ever suffer any consequences at all for her inappropriate behaviour at work? I remember Tall Cop saying that she'd be reprimanded but nothing more was ever mentioned about it. I guess that was all forgotten when Joey left too.

Charlie's epic douchery makes me wish for Joey to come back and get with Ruby (am I the only one who saw something there?), who I'm sure is due to go off the rails. Then Charlie will continue to fail as a decent human being by arresting Joey for it, not because it's illegal but because she's jealous and is too emotionally retarded to express it properly.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Charlie ever suffer any consequences at all for her inappropriate behaviour at work? I remember Tall Cop saying that she'd be reprimanded but nothing more was ever mentioned about it. I guess that was all forgotten when Joey left too.

Charlie's epic douchery makes me wish for Joey to come back and get with Ruby (am I the only one who saw something there?), who I'm sure is due to go off the rails. Then Charlie will continue to fail as a decent human being by arresting Joey for it, not because it's illegal but because she's jealous and is too emotionally retarded to express it properly.

Well Ruby is due to turn 16 soon so Joey will have to return quickly so that it can be illegal and allow Charlie to arrest her. That would be so cool is that happened.

Yeah Ruby had better chemistry with Joey IMO...but that could be down to the actress's working together before AND Esther's character being cold and not knowing how to express herself.

Yeah Ruby had better chemistry with Joey IMO...but that could be down to the actress's working together before AND Esther's character being cold and not knowing how to express herself.

Ruby and Joey getting together would so be worth it just to see Charlie's reaction. She would not be amused to say the least. It would also be a fitting revenge against Charlie for the way she treated Joey. I mean that's got to be a great fanfic waiting to be written.

Edited by oscartg

Ruby and Joey getting together would so be worth it just to see Charlie's reaction. She would not be amused to say the least. It would also be a fitting revenge against Charlie for the way she treated Joey. I mean that's got to be a great fanfic waiting to be written.
I think Charlie's head would actually explode. It would be amazing to watch.

It's a fic that just might be written. I floated the idea on Twitter last night and got a very enthusiastic response. But I'll have to finish up my 2 other fics before I even begin thinking about starting another one.

I think Charlie's head would actually explode. It would be amazing to watch.

It's a fic that just might be written. I floated the idea on Twitter last night and got a very enthusiastic response. But I'll have to finish up my 2 other fics before I even begin thinking about starting another one.

Well let me know as I think that is a fantastic idea.

If you are aware of a certain spoiler about Charlie/Ruby, that would make the idea even more lovely.

Since you've written a few things I might give them a look. I'm a sad pathetic unashmed fanfic lover from way back in the Star Trek Voyager days.

Since you've written a few things I might give them a look. I'm a sad pathetic unashmed fanfic lover from way back in the Star Trek Voyager days

Wow! they actualy had fanfic back in those days? I remember Buffy fanfic in the early Noughties, but not 90's stuff?...my ignorance grows by the day...

Edited by devon

Well let me know as I think that is a fantastic idea.

If you are aware of a certain spoiler about Charlie/Ruby, that would make the idea even more lovely.

Since you've written a few things I might give them a look. I'm a sad pathetic unashmed fanfic lover from way back in the Star Trek Voyager days.

Oh, I know. That was all part of the plan. Ruby runs away

after finding out that Charlie was a slut even back when she was a teenager

and ends up running into Joey, they bond over how Charlie f*cked them both over, return to the Bay as a couple and Charlie has a mental breakdown in front of the whole town...or maybe just in private, depending on how harsh I feel like being on her.

And since I write under a different name, I might as well link you to my fics [/shameless self-promotion]

Since you've written a few things I might give them a look. I'm a sad pathetic unashmed fanfic lover from way back in the Star Trek Voyager days

Wow! they actualy had fanfic back in those days? I remember Buffy fanfic in the early Noughties, but not 90's stuff...my ignorance grows by the day...

Being an old hag I can tell you there was fanfic back in the days of Star Trek:TOS (my friend charmingly nicknamed it Star Trek: Tossers), in fact there was even Kirk/Spock slash back in those days. People would produce fanzines and sell them by mail order or at conventions. Of course that wasn't something I had first hand knowledge of but yeah Voyager was the first stuff I read on the internet but it goes way back. It used to be that only really cult tv shows had fanfic but its spread to all sort of genres these days. I was also a big Buffy fanfic fan (mostly because some of it was utterly crazy) and I loved Xena fanfic as well. I used to read L Word fanfic but I never really got into it because most of it was rather lame. 5-10 years ago I was one of those people who could go to a fanfic site and read all the codings beside the fic and know what it meant and if I wanted to read the fic or not. When it came to Buffy the more outlandish the better although I adored Xena/Gabrielle too much for to read fics about really bad things happening to them. Although I wasn't really into them, the X-Files used to have fine line in angst(torture) fics and male pregnancy fics.

Anyway enough about my history of fanfic.

EDIT: Great fanfic idea, luckyrabbit. Be totally cruel, make her have breakdown in the Dinner. Then the police should put her on leave and send her away to some camp in the middle of nowhere so she can "get herself together, emotionally" - because people do that on soaps(so Billy Connolly tells me and would he lie?)

Edited by oscartg

Wow! they actualy had fanfic back in those days? I remember Buffy fanfic in the early Noughties, but not 90's stuff...my ignorance grows by the day...

Being an old hag I can tell you there was fanfic back in the days of Star Trek:TOS (my friend charmingly nicknamed it Star Trek: Tossers), in fact there was even Kirk/Spock slash back in those days. People would produce fanzines and sell them by mail order or at conventions. Of course that wasn't something I had first hand knowledge of but yeah Voyager was the first stuff I read on the internet but it goes way back. It used to be that only really cult tv shows had fanfic but its spread to all sort of genres these days. I was also a big Buffy fanfic fan (mostly because some of it was utterly crazy) and I loved Xena fanfic as well. I used to read L Word fanfic but I never really got into it because most of it was rather lame. 5-10 years ago I was one of those people who could go to a fanfic site and read all the codings beside the fic and know what it meant and if I wanted to read the fic or not. When it came to Buffy the more outlandish the better although I adored Xena/Gabrielle too much for to read fics about really bad things happening to them. Although I wasn't really into them, the X-Files used to have fine line in angst(torture) fics and male pregnancy fics.

Anyway enough about my history of fanfic.

Thanx 4 that fanfic synopsis, but I'll restrain from further comment on the matter too - so I don't get done for spamming!

Edited by devon