Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

Anyone else notice the irony that while Charlie has left pretend Lesbian-land onscreen and any mention of Joey is strictly forbidden that Charlie’s profile on the official H&A website states that she is gay and even mentions Joey by name.

They'll soon edit that to a phase or somthin when it suits them.

Yes, probably say something like this - On the rebound from Roman and devastated by Angelo's involvement in Jack's death, a confused Charlie becomes emotionally involved with the female victim of case she is investigating. Howver, she quickly realises she is not gay and the relationship ends.

Sorry to be so cynical.

Since we has been cast out from the other thread I will apparently have to use this one to ask, who do you think Charlie was most horrible, Roman, Angelo or Joey?

That's a hard one cos she was terrible to all of them. She scared the hell out of Roman, used Angelo and was dishonest to Joey. Probably Joey though cos she was vulnerable and a nice girl, who went through hell beforehand.

Definately Joey and is still treating Joey badly as storyline wise she is supposed to be waiting for Joey to return from her "3 month" trip.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think that will be the case somehow. :(

As if Charlie needs a reason for sleeping around apart from that fact she resents her father for not paying attention to her when she was a kid, or whatever tedious issues she seems to have with him.

I think she treated Joey the worst mainly because she knew she had been through a difficult situation and she should have known better than to get involved with her at all.

Yes, probably say something like this - On the rebound from Roman and devastated by Angelo's involvement in Jack's death, a confused Charlie becomes emotionally involved with the female victim of case she is investigating. Howver, she quickly realises she is not gay and the relationship ends.

She should use this for her personal ads when she's got through all the men in the bay and has to recruit from the surronding area through the internet dating.

Edited by oscartg

As if Charlie needs a reason for sleeping around apart from that fact she resents her father for not paying attention to her when she was a kid, or whatever tedious issues she seems to have with him.

That's why she was all over Roman cos he was all standoffish towards her quite often, me thinks. Perhaps he reminded her of Ross and she was determined to get him to care for her, with the nagging, in a way that she never thought Ross ever seemed to?

That's why she was all over Roman cos he was all standoffish towards her quite often, me thinks. Perhaps he reminded her of Ross and she was determined to get him to care for her, with the nagging, in a way that she never thought Ross ever seemed to?

Well she nagged Ross too, maybe that's why he didn't like being around her very much. Look at the way he talked about how lovely Ruby was compared to that other kid, whatshername again. :lol:

Well she nagged Ross too, maybe that's why he didn't like being around her very much. Look at the way he talked about how lovely Ruby was compared to that other kid, whatshername again. :lol:

Well that's it, I think you've got it! Charlie likes a partner who acts like an asshole towards her - thanks to Ross!

Well that's it, I think you've got it! Charlie likes a partner who acts like an asshole towards her - thanks to Ross!

Poor Joey if only she had known where she had gone wrong. I don't have any sympathy for Charlie, she's a grown women she should get over it. Good for see Ruby isn't so bad in that regard, but I guess Ross seemed to have more affection for her.

Poor Joey indeed. If it was true that the Joey/Charlie storyline wasn't quite over in the writers eyes, then it looks that if KB did agree to return it would be simply to get Joey dumped for Angelo.

Poor Joey if only she had known where she had gone wrong. I don't have any sympathy for Charlie, she's a grown women she should get over it. Good for see Ruby isn't so bad in that regard, but I guess Ross seemed to have more affection for her.