Quick Questions

emmauk06

I seem to remember he was back for quite a while, couple of months or so.It was a definite guest stint rather than a cameo, he moved in with James and Shauna and was part of the show again for a bit.I think he and Donald basically made their peace before he left so there was no reason to drag it up again six years after the fact.He did seem to undergo a bit of a personality change from loveable rogue to smug git, although he wasn't totally without redeeming features.I remember Shauna was being stalked at the time and she thought it was him.Then he went off to a business conference, got offered a job and didn't come back.And then there was that odd line the following year when we learned the company had gone bust and he was presumably out of a job, although we were never told what actually happened to him...

Cue...return! LOL.

Thanks for the info, very interesting to read. Maybe I'll get to watch the storyline in 2019/20. :P

My reference to his appearance being a cameo wasn't so much about length of time on the show, more about how much of an overall point he served. His appearance was quite self-contained in my opinion. Maybe "cameo" is the wrong word but whatever. I definately agree he'd changed from loveable rogue to smug git, he seemed to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder really. But I still found him very likeable. I always found Adam an agreeable character who you can't help but love, even when he was being nasty to Sally.

Yeah Red Ranger that's how I remember his return. He had changed rather and it did seem like he was in the show for a few months. I will add though that there was definitely a scene between him and Sam talking about Bobby, I'm pretty sure he apologised to him and still felt guilty.

Another return I'd like to see again was Greg's in 2000. He was a truck driver wasn't he? Does anyone know what month he returned? I'm sure it was around Feb?

Edited by alexx

Yeah Red Ranger that's how I remember his return. He had changed rather and it did seem like he was in the show for a few months. I will add though that there was definitely a scene between him and Sam talking about Bobby, I'm pretty sure he apologised to him and still felt guilty.

Another return I'd like to see again was Greg's in 2000. He was a truck driver wasn't he? Does anyone know what month he returned? I'm sure it was around Feb?

Really?You could well be right, I guess it would be in keeping and Sam was still around.I seem to remember Sam forgave him fairly early on, within a couple of months at most, so it seems a bit odd if he still felt the need to apologise.But maybe it made sense in context and I guess it would have been a nice nod back.

Looking at the BTTB ep guide, it seems Greg was briefly seen on the end of a phone in 2771, in February, and arrived in town in 2778, at the beginning of March.

Yes I'd say I'm 99% certain there was a scene between Adam and Sam whereby they discuss Bobby. Yeah it wasn't as if Sam hated Adam it was just a nice scene talking about the past as far as I can remember.

Thanks for that info :) The first half of 2000 was fantastic and its so so rare to find anything from that period on the net. I'd like to see the Nash family break up and the Gypsy/Will, Edward/Peta stuff from the first half of that season too.

Edited by alexx

Wasn't the first half of 2000 where Five started airing from and Channel Five Life/Fiver/5* started airing from when they repeated or was it ater on in the season? You're right, there's not much of it online. I'd love to see the opening credits for the 2000 premiere episode, for example.