Quick Questions

emmauk06

Can someone explain the word Bunyip to me??

It does sound like something that's made up in Marilyn's fantasy. Don't know what they are talking about in those episodes..

Another thing.. Isn't Marilyn phycic (spelling?) during the early years of the show??

No she's not psychic in the early years. She is not even really psychic now. She has just become very spiritual and started reading tarot cards (which you do not need to be psychic to do). The whole spiritual/psychic thing is something they came up with when they brought her back into the show, probably because they felt with Marilyn being a bit of a wacky character, it would work. It worked with the Rabbit storyline and the dream sequences because Marilyn always has wacky dream sequences, but other than that it's not a welcome addition to her character from my opinion.

As for your other question. Bunyips exsist in Australian mythology as wild animals/beasts that live in the bush.

Edit to add http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip

Thanks, Beau :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Why dont you just keep watching to find out? All is revealed. You're a good few moths behind whats being shown in Australia at the moment so if you wanted you could catch up with two episodes a day easily! :)

I can't watch what's on Aus tv. Only on Youtube. I live in Sweden.

Why dont you just keep watching to find out? All is revealed. You're a good few moths behind whats being shown in Australia at the moment so if you wanted you could catch up with two episodes a day easily! :)

The episodes posted on Youtube are way ahead of that though. Unless yours are subtitled/Swedish dubbed?

Look for episode 428.That's when we get as full an explanation as we ever got.

The episodes posted on Youtube are way ahead of that though. Unless yours are subtitled/Swedish dubbed?

As Beau_t said, there are episodes on Youtube that go all the way up to what was aired in Australia a week or so ago, I'll send you the link. Danny left the show well over a month ago now.

No, the episodes on Youtube don't have subtitles. i just watch them anyway :rolleyes:

So, are Australia airing all episodes from the beginning now?? Or just parts here and there, like in the UK?

They started showing every episode from the pilot/very first episode onwards at the end of 2009 on 7TWO so we have been watching them all from the start and discussing them - hence the 1988 Discussion, 1989 Discussion and now 1990 Discussion threads.

That's why every single episode from the very start up to the 1990 episodes are all uploaded to Youtube.

Edited by alexx

They started showing every episode from the pilot/very first episode onwards at the end of 2009 on 7TWO so we have been watching them all from the start and discussing them - hence the 1988 Discussion, 1989 Discussion and now 1990 Discussion threads.

That's why every single episode from the very start up to the 1990 episodes are all uploaded to Youtube.

Okey, thanks. Now I also know why all the old episodes all of a sudden just popped up on youtube..