Quick Questions

emmauk06

Channel 5 started showing it halfway through the 2000 season, from episode 2841.So we're unlikely to see anything earlier than that on UK screens...

Ah that must explain why the second half of the season has cropped up on YouTube so many times, as oppose to the first half.

Five repeated 2841-3140 four years ago. I already had 3105 onwards on video so from a personal level, it didn't matterto me that they had stopped. Scary to think it's that long ago now! Then again around this time of year two years ago we were wetting ourselves that the Pilot was about to get repeated.

I am missing a few half episodes in 2000 where I slept in or my Freeview signal dropped out. At the dance where Lara and Seb win the dancing prize, I'm missing the final scene which is Paris and Irene at the porch and a few of the episodes are Five ones which contain a few edits.

But I've effectively got 2841 to the 2008 Olympic Cliffhanger on video, then I've downloaded ever episode since then (and actually before as well, really from the mid-07 when the files become really good quality) to now.

So, that's a stretch from 2841-5360 (2521 episodes).

I've also got copies of 0-467, and probably about another 200 episodes on and from various sources in between. So, probably about 60% of all episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain the word Bunyip to me??

It does sound like something that's made up in Marilyn's fantasy. Don't know what they are talking about in those episodes..

Another thing.. Isn't Marilyn phycic (spelling?) during the early years of the show??

No she's not psychic in the early years. She is not even really psychic now. She has just become very spiritual and started reading tarot cards (which you do not need to be psychic to do). The whole spiritual/psychic thing is something they came up with when they brought her back into the show, probably because they felt with Marilyn being a bit of a wacky character, it would work. It worked with the Rabbit storyline and the dream sequences because Marilyn always has wacky dream sequences, but other than that it's not a welcome addition to her character from my opinion.

As for your other question. Bunyips exsist in Australian mythology as wild animals/beasts that live in the bush.

Edit to add http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip

Edited by beau_t