Coronation Street

Di

Wow corrie was quite scary last night with Tony showing his murderous streak again!! I hope he gets his comeuppance as soon as possible!!

the actress who plays Rosie Webster is sooo bad I dont know why she is still on it to be honest. She cant act to save her life and she looks so fake when she is trying to act.

I loved Eileen dressing up as the indian :lol: And Steve's comment to Michelle about if she keeps eating crisps like she does he'll buy her a tent and cut a hole in the top so she can stick her head out was very cruel and very out of character for Steve.He has been turned into something he is not.Then Michelle responded by saying she will him a mirror ,one big enough to get his nasty gob and his beer belly into it. :lol: Now that was funny. But the funniest part was when Liz said that if he spoke to her like that then shed shove them crisps down his neck ,while they were still in the packet.Then she added "the bar floor needs mopping" :lol: She is very comic.

Edited by sexyluc

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaeh Ive heard Jed makes his maker when he is strangled with a pair of knickers in the factory :lol: What a way to go!.

Corrie doesnt have much else going on for Christmas except killer Tony and the daft Windasses and the even dafter Michelle/Steve/Becky love triangle!!

Woosh corrie was good tonight with Peter hitting rock bottom. It was very intense when he was trying to break into the Barlow's to get Simon back.

He really needs to get a grip of himself though. The funny thing about everything is Blanche was being really serious about everything but I just couldnt take her seriously :lol: I hope Peter sorts himself out and gets together with leanne although it will take a while for Leanne to forgive him for all the horrible things he has said to her.

I was in utter shock when Maria called Carla a name which I am not going to repeat on here. Is it even allowed in a 7:30pm time slot.I thought I was hearing things.