Coronation Street

Di

I wonder what they're going to do with David's character in the long run though? I read an interview with the actor and he said he's happy to stay as long as they're writing good storylines for him, but I can see the writers backing themselves into a corner soon. He can't carry on being 'evil' indefinitely - there are only so many awful things a person can do before they either a) die or b) get locked up. But I hope they don't send him off to a psychiatric unit and bring him back two weeks later back to his old self. I just hope they know what they're doing!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think after all the heartache that David has caused Sarah she would be glad that he is finally leaving the country, but no she is determined that he is not going anywhere. I think after all these year she is devolping a bit of a twisted side of her own :lol: Im not sure that

planting drugs on david

is the right way to exact her revenge, but at least

she gets davids place in Italy

which can't be bad.

Edited by mrs baker

• 10 months later...

^ I thought the actual death could have been better, but I can see why they did it like that. Apparently they filmed three possible endings, but the other two featured Tony actually killing Liam himself, whereas this way no one will ever be able to prove anything against him. Personally I think he'll die a horrible death eventually...he's got to get his comeuppance somehow. :P

To be honest though I hated the whole Liam/Carla thing. I never thought they had any chemistry, she seemed too old for him and always treated him like an annoying little brother, whereas he always seemed to write her off as a snooty cow - or at least he did before he suddenly decided she was the love of his life! Plus I think he behaved totally out of character towards the end. Liam was basically a nice guy, he would never have treated Maria so appallingly. If he really loved Carla he would never have got back together with Maria in the first place, let alone run around behind her back without the slightest thought for her feelings. In the end I didn't like him at all, so I can't say I'm sorry he's gone! That baby will be absolutely beautiful though... :wub:

I think Maria susses Tony out but I dont know how, Maria deserved better but It seemed to me Carla had to have every thing.

I knew Tony was a bad lot when he tried to buy owKevins Garage and Rosey got her Dads customer files the little spoilt cow.

Yes I heard that something happens at Carla and Tony's wedding that indicates to Maria that Tony may have had something to do with Liam's death.Should be good when it all comes out.

I think Rosie will be the key to it all. She's the only person who knows that Tony knew about Liam and Carla.

Yes I read in yesterdays newspaper that

Sally webster knows about Liam and carla and also copied the footage of Liam and Carla from Rosies phone before Tony destroted it.Then Maria discovers that Tony saw the video and starts to put the pieces together and suspects Tony of murder.Then crashes Tony and Carlas wedding and declares in front of the church that Tony killed Liam