Coronation Street

Di

I really enjoyed tonights episode with Maria finding out about Carla and Liams affair. I loved the part when Maria was smashing in tthe toilet doors looking for Carla and with Green Day's "time of your life" playing in the background.

I cant wait for her to point the finger at Tony ! Its going to be so exciting.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait for super sleuth Maria as she digs and digs and digs for info. On friday she finds out that Tony knew all about it and then when Maria talks to Tonys brother he says that if Tony knew he would have killed him.

I am loving this storyline right now and is the best storyline since Tracy bumping off Charlie.

It is going to be amazing when ita ll comes out!!

Samia Smith was brilliant last night in the wedding episode and so was everyone else involved !

I felt Sally was alittle out of order telling Maria about Carla, mind you Sally Webster is a nosey B***h any.

Norris is makeing me laugh with all these competions he enters eith coming first when he want second and secomd whae he want first,

and the young lady who hes struck up a frienship they make a right pair .

I felt Sally was alittle out of order telling Maria about Carla, mind you Sally Webster is a nosey B***h any.

Norris is makeing me laugh with all these competions he enters eith coming first when he want second and secomd whae he want first,

and the young lady who hes struck up a frienship they make a right pair .