Coronation Street

Di

I cant see what you mean by that, John should never have kidnapped her, Rosie can be cheeky if she wants, he is holdin her captive.

Yes maybe John shouldnt have kidnaped Rosey but lets face it shes been asking for it for months, shes what I would term a right little madam and Sally should give her a right spanking. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I read that

Tony kills again on Christmas Eve. He kills the pensioner Jed Stone in the factory with a pair of knickers by strangling him and agrees not to dump the body until Christmas Day.But the next day when he returns to dump the body he gets the shock of his life..

I wonder what shock he gets??

This storyline is getting very interesting!!

omg Ive read on the paper that

Maria becomes convinced that Tony killed Liam and she floors him (woohoo go Maria).Then he gets up and tells her " you will be sorry if you do that again" then he says "theres plenty of room in the grave beside Liam and your baby"

sounds good cant wait for it!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, he's certainly one of the better new additions.(Unlike the new family-for possibly the first time, I'm hoping they're all gone within six months.)I loved his reaction when Tina kissed him on the cheek and the way he genuinely felt the need to reassure Gail and Joe that David was only joking about killing himself.

I agree, he's certainly one of the better new additions.(Unlike the new family-for possibly the first time, I'm hoping they're all gone within six months.)I loved his reaction when Tina kissed him on the cheek and the way he genuinely felt the need to reassure Gail and Joe that David was only joking about killing himself.

I know! I hope he is permnanent!