Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that everyone here didn't like the new family and were calling them Windass to mock them. But I've just checked Wikipedia and it turns out it's there real name :lol: Different...

:lol: Its a funny name alright. I like the mother she is a bit dizzy :lol: but the rest seem very forced to be honest.The dad looks he needs a good wash.

It was so funny when molly thought Ty was cheating on him and Pam said "who would have an affair with him" and Molly just says thanks . :lol:

Tony and Carla are home and now lets just wait for the fur to fly !!I cant wait for the confrontation

I swear Tyrone and Molly are really starting to get on my nerves! It is becoming the Tyrone and Molly show! Listen to me writers "I dont give a crap about them so stop shovelling them down my throat thanks very much.I couldnt care less if they break up .Good riddance is what I say to be honest!!

Sorry I had to get that off my chest :lol:

I am loving psycho Maria at the minute!! I thought it was so funny when she was saying she had to break into the drawer and pulled out a screwdriver and said this should work :lol::lol: You would think that Audrey should give Maria the benefit of the doubt seeing as she was in the same situation years ago when she knew Richard tried to kiill her and nobody would believe her.

Eileen and her father was funny too!!

Yes, I agree about Audrey and I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the fact that everyone thought she was crazy when she accused Richard.Although Maria's not really doing herself any favours by just wandering into Tony's office and going through his stuff looking for evidence.(Like what?A checklist marked "My plan to kill Liam"?)Although I loved the way Rosie didn't know what to do and started screaming for her mum.

I don't really mind Tyrone and Molly, I think Tyrone's actually quite sweet and funny.I loved that bit a few episodes ago when he said he was going to work and Molly told him not to be sarcastic and he, in all seriousness, replies,"I'm not, that's genuinely where I'm going."