Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked todays episode with maria slowly piecing together all the pieces of the puzzle.

I hope the climax of this story is as explosive as the Richard Hillman revelation.I can see Tony attempting to do away with Maria unsuccessfully!! I hope she kills him to be honest.

I feel so sorry for Maria because all the memories she had of Liam are now as she says "poisoned" .Its hard enough to lose a loved one but after losing them you find that their love for you was all a lie must be heartbreaking especially seeing as sghe is having his baby !!

I think this whole Steve/becky/Michelle storyline is quite good but I think its very cruel of steve to be treating Michelle like dirt after she not so long ago buried her brother.He needs a good kick up the backside to be honest.

I absolutely loved the Leanne and Peter scenes tonight and they have such an amazing chemistry. I love how Leanne playing hard to get !!!

Last nights episode was sooo funny especially when Theresa locked her self in. But the funniest part was when she chained herself to the oven and was singing "search for the hero inside yourself" I was like :lol:

I dont know what to make of the Windasses but I like the mother she is not the full shilling :lol:

I love Darryl too and am glad he is staying around for a while!!

If someone had asked me which Morton I wanted to stick around, Darryl would not have been top of the list.But it's about time Amber had a boyfriend so I'm glad he's staying for her sake.(Bit surprised Dev let him move in with them when there's an empty flat above the shop he could have had.Or have I missed something?)