Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ she called her a wh**e

Anyway I am annoyed because I know what will happen to Jed and I just want to tell him to be careful becasue Tony is out to get him now.He is Maria's only ally right now.I am sure when Jed turns up missing then Maria will smell a rat again.But she is off next week for a break to go and stay with her parents in Cyprus so the drama will be over for a short while :(

Audrey and Fiz are getting on my nerves when they keep saying "oh Maria are you ok?". I cant wait for wednesdays ep I think when Maria paints Tony's car red :lol:

Thats going to be really funny when Maria goes mad with a paint brush on Tonys car but I ssay Maria should be very careful I wouldnt put any thing past Tony or Carla. :rolleyes:

I think Maria's state of mind is hilarious at the moment the things she has been doing are just outrageous.

I agree with you though about the "Gordon's" they are dangerous.After Carla's little incident with Rosie I would be frightened of her to. :lol:

Corrie was brilliant, i love Tony being it it, he makes it soooo exciting :D

Yeah he really spices things up but I really want him to be found out as soon as possible after what he did to poor Liam and poor Jed :(

It should be interesting to see Carla's reaction when she finds out :D and alll the factory girls :lol: