Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly and Tyrone are at long last married and all along it was a joke about the police, looked at Jacks face knowing he wished Vera could hve been there, as Jack said Tyrone has been just like a son to them at least more than there CRIM son Terry. :D

I didnt watch because Molly & Tyrone really het on my nerves. It is very sad though that Vera wasnt there. Its been a year since Vera Duckworth has died :o i cant believe it!!

I miss Vera she was a good person she and Jack made the show.

Yeah they really didnt give her a big and good send off from the show so they didnt. I wasnt happy about that :angry:

She was funny in her hey day but she got old and because in her last years on the show her lung condition in real life she didnt film anything outside

Ive just read about Maria's revenge on Tony :o

On her way back from the police station after being warned about her harassment of Tony she is driving into the street she sees Tony walking on the road and instead of swerving to avoid him she drives her car straight at him.

:lol:

These scenes air on Monday, January 26 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

I love lunatic Maria

Edited by sexyluc

I have just watched fridays episode of Corrie and I was very let down by the reveal of Steve and Becky's affair :(

It was such a crappy episode to be completely honest.The acting was so stupid and so unbelieveable. Michelle didnt go mad and attack Steve or Becky for that matter.Thats what we want to see in a soap not Michelle pack her bags quietly and leave.I think it was more funny than anything else.

The best part was when Maria returned for crying out loud.

I loved that Steve got what was coming to him when he went to becky and she was with Jason.He was so mean to Michelle so i was glad that Becky is now with Jason :D I was happy when Ryan gave him a punch in the nose even though it was sooo unbelievably fake :lol:

Very poor episode of Corrie I think.

I have gone off Corrie to be honest. I go through phases where I love it and then I stop watching it for a bit. Everything is a bit boring. I don't care about Steve and Becky's affair, I don't like either of them characters. Then Molly and Tyrone are boring. Lloyd and Liz is ridiculous. I don't even know if they are still together. Maria's the only interesting person there at the moment.