Coronation Street

Di

I think it will all come out tonight about Tony because Jed arrives back in Whetherfeild to see Maria, asnd I THINK the truth will come out and Carla will relise Tony isnt the p0erson she thought he was.

Jed doesnt come back to see Maria he comes back on Tony's orders so that he can prove that he didnt kill Jed so he can make Maria out to be a maniac.

After Maria decides that she should just concentrate on her baby Carla gets suspicious when she sees Tony and Jed arguing.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed friday nights episode with Maria having a pyjama party in the pub :lol:

She was in her bare feet as well.Its not hard to see how people think shes not healthy is it.

I loveed the whole pregancy test in the Webster's bin as well. I knew that she would be lying after the prank she pulled when Rosie was missing for attention.

Wow I just watched Corrie and it was bloody brilliant!!

Poor Maria I felt so sorry for her when she was watching the little family getting into their car.

It looked very good when she went mad with her car too, I just wish she hadnt swerved to avoid Tony!!

Its really bugging me though how everyone keeps telling her shes mad!!

I liked tonights episode, I felt sorry for Maria aswell.. glad the baby is allright when she had that scan at the hospital. Tony tells Carla the truth, that he did kill Liam, so I think Carla in the next couple of weeks, because the actress Alison King is going on maternity leave.

I liked tonights episode, I felt sorry for Maria aswell.. glad the baby is allright when she had that scan at the hospital. Tony tells Carla the truth, that he did kill Liam, so I think Carla in the next couple of weeks, because the actress Alison King is going on maternity leave.

Yeah Alison King is going on maternity leave!!

She finds out about Tony next week :D

The look on carlas face when Tony put Jed into the taxi she must have over heard what he said. :lol:

Yeah Tony's game is about to ruin his marriage :P

It is so annoying that wehn Carla discobvers the truth she just runs from the factory and she gets in her car and drives off :o and thats it.

She doesnt stick around !!