Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Maria though, its a shame no one believes her, but i suppose she does seem a bit crazy to them because they don't know what wwe know :P

True, but it's a bit rich for Audrey to be leading the 'Maria is a looney' brigade when not so long ago she was in exactly the same position, trying to convince everyone that Richard Hillman was a murderer and everyone thought she was going senile.

Apparently both Steve and Jason are going to propose to Becky in the new year. Fantastic! I love Becky to bits.

Poor Maria though, its a shame no one believes her, but i suppose she does seem a bit crazy to them because they don't know what wwe know :P

True, but it's a bit rich for Audrey to be leading the 'Maria is a looney' brigade when not so long ago she was in exactly the same position, trying to convince everyone that Richard Hillman was a murderer and everyone thought she was going senile.

Apparently both Steve and Jason are going to propose to Becky in the new year. Fantastic! I love Becky to bits.

I love Becky to and

when Steve breaks up with Michelle ,he finds Becky in bed with Jason !!

:lol: .Because she is sick of him telling her he is leaving Michelle!!Serves him right i think.

Ive just read about Maria's most crazy stunt yet when she tries to

KILL TONY!!!!

:lol:

She really needs to stop and take a deep breath and make a plan about what she plans to do.

She should get her life back on track and act normally and try and gain some allies because her latest actions are only making things worse for herself!!

Running around the place chucking paint and writing "murderer" on buildings and shouting the odds all day long isnt a good look and can hardly be good for her baby!

I heard that Sally has an affair with Tony after Tony flirts and charms her! does anyone know if this true?? because I hope it is cause Tony & Sally are my dream couple for 2009 :wub: Sally Tony are made for eachother :wub: why did they made Tony a killer! so stupid :(

This is sooo unlikely to happen. Eww I dont want them to get together at all.How did you ever come up with Sally and Tony :huh: ??They never even speak!!

Now I would love Gary Windass to get into Sally's knickers!!

Oh, tonight's episode(well, the first half anyway)was the funniest thing ever.Liz saying Danielle was cheap and an oblivious Michelle noting that that's Lloyd's type, Dev's ridiculous advice to Tyrone which he then proceeded to ignore himself, the cab office scenes with the boys begging Eileen to work and Lloyd's plaintive message to the drivers...Classic.