Coronation Street

Di

I have gone off Corrie to be honest. I go through phases where I love it and then I stop watching it for a bit. Everything is a bit boring. I don't care about Steve and Becky's affair, I don't like either of them characters. Then Molly and Tyrone are boring. Lloyd and Liz is ridiculous. I don't even know if they are still together. Maria's the only interesting person there at the moment.

Same but not even Maria keeps me excited anymore

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding the whole Maria storyline a bit tedious.It's like we know Tony's a killer, she knows Tony's a killer, are we really going to have to sit around for six months waiting for everyone else to catch on?

Not sure what they were aiming for with the Steve/Becky affair either.It felt like we were meant to be cheering them on but I just felt sorry for Michelle being betrayed by the pair of them.

I hate Rosie Webster not to mention how absolutely dire the actress who plays her is.

She is so annoying , her voice goes through me so much and she talks absolute rubbish.

Actually I hate all the Webster's, but Rosie is the worst and I actually like Sophie's one liners. Sophie and Blanche would make a fantastic double act. :lol:

I cant wit for tomorrows episode when Maria attacks Tony in the pub in her pyjamas.Now if that doesnt scream lunatic then I dont know what will.Which is all part of Tonys plan.He wants to make everyone think shes deranged and hes certainly doing that.He lies to Maria that he actually murdered and she screams it all over the road but then next week he fools her when Tony gets Jed back to the street for a visit so all the locals will think poor Maria is bonkers :lol:

Mondays episode should be good to when she tries to run him over but crashes into underworld instead.

and I read in inside soap that not next week but the week after

TONY CONFESSES HIS PART IN LIAM'S MURDER TO A STUNNED CARLA

:o

I cant wait should be good!!

But I after Marias car accident she decides to put Tony behind behind herself and concentrate on her unborn child so bokers Maria will be quitening down :(