Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid it will be a good while yet till Tony's actions will become clear to the rest of the street. He will confess to Carla though on friday which sees her exit whiel shes on maternity leave.

Ive seen pics of her escape as Tony locks her into the factory with him, she runs out and gest in her car and Tony jumps on the bonnet of her car in the pouring rain and she drives off not to be seen again until her maternity leave ends

:(

Carla is getting very close now I didnt think she would get this close so quickly.

Quickly ??

Liam has been dead since september!!

I love Janice going back to studying and nobody will take her seriously. I hope she does it in the end and becomes a nurse.

I think Leanne will be really suspicious after what Carla said in the bookies and then she will go missing.

I haven't watched Corrie in a long time but I watched the 2nd part last night. It was really good. Loved the scenes with Carla and Tony. I don't like him at all but I had to almost feel sorry for him when he wanted Carla to kill him and was going to give her the scissors. It looked really scary when Tony was on the car and then afterwards with the way the lightening shone on his face. Alison King and the guy who plays Tony are both amazing actors. Shame Alison wont be around for a few months.