Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually expecting Jed to be gone when Tony got back to the factory.I was dissapointed with Jed leaving like he did. I was so happy when Tony got his just deserves when Maria gave him a smack in the mouth!! Although i think she was shocked after what he said to her abbout her joining Liam and Paul :o

The Platt's Christmas was funny and it was cracking when Rosie attacked Tina and David attacked Tina!! I was shocked at Joe's behaviour when he lost it.I dont like him after that and I hope Gail stays clear of him.I love Anna Windass I couldnt stop laughing when she was shouting that Joe should be locked up that he was a nutter :lol:

I was hoping Steve and Becky would get caught by Michelle but sadly they didnt!!

Corrie at its best I think!!

No I dont want Steve to get caught because he and Becky deserve eachother and Becky needs this happiness, As for Tony I dont trust him one little bit had to laugh when Maria threw the paint over his car but the best part was she scrawled on the factory wall but missed out the r and Becky whent and put the r in for her with out her knowing just as the police arrived in the street. :D

I love love love bonkers Maria ! :lol: She is just so funny ,although it is sad and annoying at the same time when nobody will believe her.

I had to laugh when she started throwing paint all over the place.Then when Becky added in the missing "R".haha

I thought it was hilarious when Maria set off the factory alarm and she was getting hysterical shouting at Dev " please turn it off please or Tony will kill me please please hurry up" :lol:

I am getting to really hate Tony now and I hope he is found out as soon as possible!! he has everyone thinking Maria is as mad as a box of frogs

Isnt Carla meant to be going on maternity leave in real life ?? Apparently her exit will be dramatic :D

I had a feeling when they said Tony was going to get a surprise that Jed wouldn't be dead.Glad they didn't bring him back just so they could kill him and hope we see him again.

Given that this is Coronation Street, we can be reasonably sure Tony's going to get his comeuppance. I'm hoping it'll be soon but I've a worrying feeling they might leave it dangling until Carla comes back from maternity leave.

Not really liking Steve and Becky as a couple because I liked him and Michelle and I don't like him cheating.Mind you, given that JD was giving her interested looks the other day I wonder if they're going to end up together.

This is the information I found regarding Carla's exit for her real life maternity leave.

KILLER Tony Gordon goes on a booze bender when wife Carla finally admits she will never love him as much as Liam Connor.

After confessing all about her fling with Liam and how no man will ever measure up to him, Carla packs her bags and walks out.

And she even refuses to tell Tony – played by Gray O’Brien, 40 – where she is going or whether she will ever return.

Tony was behind the hit-and-run killing of Liam (Rob James-Collier, 31) and is devastated when the plan to rid himself of his love rival and have Carla all to himself spectacularly backfires.

He now realises that he may never see her again.

After drowning his sorrows in whisky in the Rovers, drunken Tony tells anyone who will listen: “How can I compete with a corpse? Liam’s like James Dean and Kurt Cobain.

“If you want a woman’s love you’ve obviously got to die young while you’re still idolised”

Then, sarcastically raising his glass to Liam, Tony says: “Blessed be the name of Liam – the love of my wife’s life.”

But after days locked away in a booze-drenched depression, Tony comes out fighting.

Marching into the office they once shared and referring to Carla’s desk and belongings, Tony barks: “Box up all that junk and bin everything in this place to do with Carla.”

Carla’s disappearing trick will explain the absence of actress Alison King, 35, who quits in January to start her maternity leave.

Talking of her plans for a booze-free Christmas, Alison laughed: “I’ll be with my boyfriend Adam and his mum in London, rather than just outside Manchester, where we have moved into a new house.

“I give Adam a stocking with money and a tangerine in the bottom and I have to have one too. If I wake up and there’s not a heavy stocking on my foot I get the right hump!

“I’ll miss my usual tipple of Jack Daniel’s at Christmas. I’ll treat myself to one glass of mulled wine but after that it will be orange juice all the way!”

I hope the police start investigating into Liams Death as Maria is so determined to keep saying Tony Gordon Killed him.

My sister has a theory about how Tony will be caught and it's quite interesting. She reckons Jimmy (Tony's friend) will see the other hairdresser working on her own late at night (the new-ish actess in it, I don't know her name, is she called Natasha?? :unsure: ), think it's Maria (unaware that Maria is away in Cypurs) and threaten her...So then the other hairdresser will realise Tony did kill Liam...

This isn't a spoiler of course, just my sister's theory, but it's a pretty good one... :)