Doctor Who

Guest *belle*

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A magazine said watch out for the hand in the jar. Plus I've seen pictures taken by people watching them film the Christmas special with Tennant... and another doctor...

I'd heard the same :wink:

One interesting theory, culminating from facts that people have seen whilst they were filming, is that.... (POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILER ALERT)

One of the Doctor's regeneration rays will hit the hand, causing the regeneration to go wrong and consequently he stays as David Tennant. However the hand grows into a duplicate of the Doctor, which turns out to be fully human. The original Doctor stays in the Brown suit whilst the duplicate has the Blue suit. At the end of the episode, Rose goes back to her parallel world with the duplicate Doctor, to live happily ever after.

Also its said that Donna dies, only for the Doctor to go back in time and save her, the consequence of this is that Donna loses her entire memory of being with the Doctor and so does not know him. She goes back to her normal life and only the Doctor and Wilf know the truth, a truth that she 'can never know'

Also did anyone notice whilst Donna was sitting on her own that she was hearing some sort of 'drumming'......and we all know what happened when we last heard 'The Sound of the Drums'......something to think about :wink:

Speculation has been that he gets split in two, and it is the other doc that River Song hooks up with.

oooh and I like that Donna rumour. Would that make her the most faithful companion who will die, as said by Dalek Caan?

That was definitely the sound of the drums. Sent shivers up my spine!

One of the Doctor's regeneration rays will hit the hand, causing the regeneration to go wrong and consequently he stays as David Tennant. However the hand grows into a duplicate of the Doctor, which turns out to be fully human. The original Doctor stays in the Brown suit whilst the duplicate has the Blue suit. At the end of the episode, Rose goes back to her parallel world with the duplicate Doctor, to live happily ever after.

Also its said that Donna dies, only for the Doctor to go back in time and save her, the consequence of this is that Donna loses her entire memory of being with the Doctor and so does not know him. She goes back to her normal life and only the Doctor and Wilf know the truth, a truth that she 'can never know'

Sounds too good to be true! I hope it does happen though! Sounds awesome it really does. David Tennant plays the doctor really well.

The finale was....interesting. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. I think I'd entertained myself during the week with so many possible theories that the eventual outcome was never going to be as huge as my mind made it out to be. Still a LOT of interesting developments and some really great stuff.....but also some stuff that made me think "meh" and get annoyed with what happens with a couple of my favourites - I mean, I loved her to bits first time round but

Rose should've just stayed in the paralell universe if her only reason for returning was to go back that with the Human-Doctor. Was never onboard the 'ship' and I kinda resent it having such a strong impact on the show itself, which is inevitably the reason why the Rose/Doctor thing occured.

Having said that though, I think the episode may benefit from repeat viewings from me - there was some really strong dramatic moments which I felt nothing for, but I think it was more a reflection on a cross between expectation and not being in the best of moods.....so I think it's an episode I'll grow to like. I'll stop waffling now. :D

Archived