Doctor Who

Guest *belle*

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Capt JACK!!! WAHOOO! I love it when he comes back! Todays episode was brill though....all those things that would have happened if it wasn't for her! blimey!

Rose was brilliant. That beetle thing was weird though.

Only two nights until the new series starts here.

Has anyone ever seen the Tom Baker serial "The Ark in Space"? Second worst of the early serials I've seen, and the only enjoyment I got from it was laughing at the Wirnn lava, which looked like someonne trapped inside a furry sleeping bag.

In order of favourites, the early serials I've seen are Genesis of the Daleks, City of Death, An Unearthly Child, The Curse of Fenric, Spearhead from Space, Ghost Light. And now The Ark in Space, which comes in just ahead of Ghost Light, because it made sense.

As for the new series, they're pretty much all good, but my favourites would have to be The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances, School Reunion (only for the argument between Sarah and Rose), The Girl in the Fireplace, all of the Cybermen episodes, The Shakespeare Code, Blink and the last two Master episodes.

Tonight's UK episode.....I can only quote Mr Barrowman himself....

FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC!!

Certainly what you call a cliffhanger!

Can't wait to see whether the regeneration carries on or whether somehow he regenerates back into David Tennant....the hand in the container might be of some use, you never know!

A magazine said watch out for the hand in the jar. Plus I've seen pictures taken by people watching them film the Christmas special with Tennant... and another doctor...

I am a Rose fan but her reaction to Martha was blah, as was Ianto's out of character moments. They really managed to mess with his character while keeping Gwen the same <_<.

Archived