Doctor Who

Guest *belle*

I wonder who will take over from him :unsure: they have one hard act to follow.

No question about that, I was gutted when he announced he was leaving, he was my favourite doctor so far (although I'm only young so can only remember the last 2 doctors)

It will be interesting to see who will replace him, personally I would like to see John Barrowman (captain Jack Harkness) take over. I know it wont happen but I think he would be quite good. He would also bring some humour to the role of the Doctor, which I think would be a nice addition

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard it on Newsround(!)and started scouring Teletext.Seems an odd time to change the Doctor, in the middle of the gap year.

Wonder if the Christmas Special's got anything to do with what's going to happen?Probably not-I imagine they'd let the new team pick their own Doctor.

^ He is doing the 4 specials in 2009 and then in 2010 we will get the new Dr!

Its going to be soo sad when he leaves :(

But don't forget.. there's a human version of The Doctor with Rose somewhere.. so there's a chance he'll have some guest spots. :)

But don't forget.. there's a human version of The Doctor with Rose somewhere.. so there's a chance he'll have some guest spots. :)

I doubt he will come back, maybe a one off christmas special but that would be it :(

I doubt he will come back, maybe a one off christmas special but that would be it :(

even though I would love him to. I dont think we will be seeing Rose or the Dr again once he has gone :( :( Anyway for some reason I didn't like the human Dr. I was soo annoyed when she kissed the wrong Dr. That shows how good an actor David is, he manages to make us love one of him and hate another. WOW

I read in the paper today that Billie Piper has been suggested to become the next Doctor and that she has David Tennant’s “seal of approval”. Are they serious?

I don’t have a problem with women being timelords, Donna was great when she changed for awhile but to have someone who has been a man for eons changing to a woman...not sure.

The article also said that Joanna Lumley was considered for the role back in 1981. Now that would have been “absolutely fabulous”, I wish they’d gone with it. Just love her.

• 1 month later...

Archived