Doctor Who

Guest *belle*

Yes, only one week to go until the most jampacked opening credit sequence in Doctor Who history!

Turn Left would have to be the best episode of the season, although I expect it to be topped next week or the week after. One thing didn't make sense though: what happened at Pompei when the Doctor wasn't around to set off Vesuvius? Shouldn't the human race have been wiped out?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best. Episode. EVER!

OK, maybe not quite as intellectually stimulating as Blink and Turn Left, but still,ceverything I could possibly have wanted from Doctor Who. But I am pissed off that ABC1 hasn't shown the Sarah Jane Adventures, and Channel 10 didn't shown Torchwood season 2. It'd help to be caught up.

Highlight for me, Wilfred unsuccessfully trying to blind a Dalek with a paint gun, then Rose gets it from behind with some massive weapon, he says "You want to swap?" :lol: Second would be the "Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister." "Yes, we know who you are." scene.

Roll on Journey's End.

Edit: Oh, and the credits were fantastic as well. :)

Another strong episode. The whole series has been great :)

Pleased to see Sarah Jane involved again. I’d like to see K9 do a few cameos.

David Tennant taking pics on his mobile of Davros, who he says had captivated him as a child....priceless!

The highlight of this weeks show for me was Donna becoming part timelord, highly entertaining, great stuff. :)

Catherine Tate has been superb in the role of Donna and I’ve really liked Donna as an assistant. I’d rate her as one of my all time favourites, its a shame that this was her last episode..... but I’m sure I’ll get to like the new ones as they come along.

If I’d blinked I would have missed dear old K9, I say give him a bigger role. :(

The best episode in this series has been Turn Left, I’m still thinking about it! :D

So, for now, the Doctor is probably thinking “where to next?”.....looking forward to finding out when he returns to our screens. Bring it on :)

• 1 month later...

*in tears*

David Tennant has announced he is leaving Dr Who

*tears*

What are we going to do!!!!

Thats terrible news! I’m shocked! :o

I just read about it in the Times Online.

Loved David as the Doctor. Loved his interviews in Confidential and shows like Parky (or should I say Sir Michael). :)

Giving K9 a major role again would ease my pain a bit. :)

Although, I can understand it. If I was an actor I’d love to work with RSC. Perhaps I’ll be lucky enough someday to see him performing in that theatre you have there down by the Avon River in Stratford.

To me, his time as the Doctor with Donna as his assistant is something fine and memorable in the history of the show. :)

maybe its a good thing that he is leaving at the top not at the bottom [if that makes any sense]

I agree with you about wanting to work with RSC than on a TV show. I really wanted to see him in Hamlet but the tickets sold out in like a day :(

I wonder who will take over from him :unsure: they have one hard act to follow.

Archived