Doctor Who

Guest *belle*

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine its something similar to the Doctor appearing to her in Bad Wolf bay during the Parting of the Ways.....though, obviously not with Tardis technology. However if

the rumours are true that she's working in a paralell Torchwood

then she may have laid her hands on a way to do it....

Major cast spoilers here...

Sometime in this series Rose, Mickey, Sarah Jane (hopefully with K9), Martha and Captain Jack will be teaming up. There is some speculation that Mickey and Martha will be part of Torchwood next season but nothing is confirmed...

Those fat things were so bloody cute. I wanted a scene where one goes up to The Doc and cuddles to him. That would have been beautiful.

Jackie and Pete are back too!!

:wink: - that all kciks off in the season finale two parter I think.

I was so glad that the Doc let the Adipose fly off into the sky....I would've thought less of him had he prevented it!

I really really want

Martha in Torchwood, she'd be the perfect replacement for Owen

....though I'm not so keen on the other Tochwood casting rumour!

I know how amazing was it to see

Rose

I screamed like Oh my God when I saw her and then when she vanished. Wow :o

It also states that the can't give episode 12 title out either it would give away the game! It says in the Radio Times.

I think we will glimpse each returning character as the series goes on.

And a fantheorywank here but...

I really hope The Doc brings back one of the Torchwood characters as a way to keep Jack happy. If one comes back I put my money on that character being Owen!

Did anyone have a vision of Catherine Tate's 'The Gran' when she was talking to Doc at the end?!

• 1 month later...

Archived