Doctor Who

Guest *belle*

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never really got in to Dr, but as it became a talking point every Sunday while we were having lunch with my in-laws. I watched it from then on, it has been a bit all over the place recently. But i am getting in to it, and watching the old episodes on demand. So far my fav one is, the one with the mood patched and the vans, that was very good. I suppose i should have watched it before, as my son had all the Dr Who toys at christmas as he totally loves it. But he does miss Rose. :wub::wub::wub::wub: I don't see any real chemistry with his new partner as he did have with Rose, so maybe she won't be around next series.

I don't see any real chemistry with his new partner as he did have with Rose, so maybe she won't be around next series.

I totally agree. 'Martha' isn't as good as Rose was. I've been watching the new series but i'm finding it hard to get into. There good episodes, but they lack a certain character...any chance Martha will swap places with Rose??? :D:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Is this show any good? And is there anywhere i can download episodes cuz i really want to see it :P

Doctor Who is brilliant! I totally love it! go to tv-links.co.uk

You will get all episodes there.

Thanks so much, im gonna watch the first episode now and see what i think of the show :P

Archived