• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Doctor, the youngest ever, has just been revealed as

Matt Smith

Thanks for the info. I haven’t seen

Matt

in anything so I’ll watch out for him.

Doctors come and go, thats part of the shows success. I look forward to seeing what

Matt

brings to the role. :)

Yeah, they announced at the end of a special documentary this evening.I just thought "Who are you?" He seemed a bit irritating when they interviewed him but they showed some clips of his past work and some of it looked pretty good so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'm worried that they've tried to go for the teen audience by choosing someone so young. Which means they'll no doubt have a teenage/early 20's female companion which they did with Rose and Martha. I'd much prefer a slightly older actor so they can play around with the companion dynamic.

I think he will be good for the show but then when I found out David Tennant was going to be the new Doctor, I was like uh oh but now I think he is awesome and am looking forward to seeing more of Matt as I think its better not to judge till you have seen the person in action..

Archived