Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very disappointed there have been no Tachel scenes this week. :( I think it's time the Tachel relationship picked up the pace a bit now, it is in danger of fizzling out. Especially with Jazz on the scene! HotDad was sooooo perving on her when she was doing the yoga! I think emmasi might have a point about those two! There is definately something there between them. I am slightly concerned about the whole thing.

And the fact that Jazz is staying with him for a bit longer is not good news for Tony and Rachel. Jazz is clearly not settling for being friends, she is just going to get more devious.... and she is clearly up to something with that reunion!!

Jon will be doing a segment on Sydney Weekender this weekend - "Eating Out". He'll be talking about two places for St Patrick's Day: The Mean Fiddler in Rouse Hill and PJ Gallagher's Irish Pub in Parramatta (and also in Drummoyne).

Here's the link to the website which features Jon's segment: Eating Out - St Patrick's Day

Jon will be doing a segment on Sydney Weekender this weekend - "Eating Out". He'll be talking about two places for St Patrick's Day: The Mean Fiddler in Rouse Hill and PJ Gallagher's Irish Pub in Parramatta (and also in Drummoyne).

Here's the link to the website which features Jon's segment: Eating Out - St Patrick's Day

Great! Thanks for that.

Very disappointed there have been no Tachel scenes this week. :( I think it's time the Tachel relationship picked up the pace a bit now, it is in danger of fizzling out. Especially with Jazz on the scene! HotDad was sooooo perving on her when she was doing the yoga! I think emmasi might have a point about those two! There is definately something there between them. I am slightly concerned about the whole thing.

And the fact that Jazz is staying with him for a bit longer is not good news for Tony and Rachel. Jazz is clearly not settling for being friends, she is just going to get more devious.... and she is clearly up to something with that reunion!!

They did have hot sex and t hey said they loved each other :wub:

I saw Jon on Sydney Weekender today doing a St Patricks special. Does he have kids?? Because there was a shot of him walking in the restaurant with two kids, and he was holding the little girl's hands :unsure: But they didnt show their faces. Unless they were random kids :lol: I know he had a gf, but not sure about the kids part

I saw Jon on Sydney Weekender today doing a St Patricks special. Does he have kids?? Because there was a shot of him walking in the restaurant with two kids, and he was holding the little girl's hands :unsure: But they didnt show their faces. Unless they were random kids :lol: I know he had a gf, but not sure about the kids part

Yes, I think he has kids from his marriage to his ex wife.

:wub: Tachel forever. They havce replaced the non-existant J&M as my fave couple. They are so gorgeous together. The whole "I LOVE YOU" was soooo cute. Hope to see them together for a bit longer than J/M or any other couple for that matter....LOVE IT! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

The HotDadness in todays episode has seriously warranted this thread being rescued from page 2! :D

I am allowed to be shallow in here....... so how lurvely did he look today?! :wub:

I loved his scenes with Jazz, they have good chemistry, but I am still 100% behind Tachel. I just hope this doesn't ruin things with Rachel. I think he should tell her everything or there is a real danger of it causing problems between then. It is a shame that Jazz have given up on him but I don't totally believe her yet.

It's bizarre to look back at the Tony of 2005/2006, he was a totally different person back then. He would have never have had scenes like today if he had still been with Beth. Even though I didn't want Clarissa to leave, I have to say that Beth's death was the best thing to happen to him.

Archived