Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Did anyone notice that sparkle in Rachel's eyes today when she talked about and saw HotDad!? :D Love is in the air me thinks ..... :wub:

I saw it :wink: . Me thinks shes forgotten all about that other guy... what was his name again? ..raymond, rowan, oh Roman, thats the one :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very first episode for 2008 of Sydney Weekender was today and it featured HotDad (I mean Jon :wink: ) reviewing two restaurants on the Central Coast of NSW.

It was a great segment where he even got to cook some of his own meal. I hope that he will use his expertise to woo Rachel with his wonderful cooking... :P

You can find the link for Jon's article on the web page Here and he has been added to the Sydney Weekender Team: Profile.

^ So did I but since he's busy with all his obligations I guess something had to give in his schedule. At least it gives Jon the opportunity to broaden his horizons and we get to see him do something other than being HotDad. I'm glad that the show decided to replace Tim with another fellow cast member though.

Dammit... I wanna see it. :( It sucks sometimes living in this cold godforsaken place thousands of miles away! :P Don't suppose anyone recorded it and could upload it?! *Waves cookies around in hope (Double choc chip ones)* :D

Going back to this weeks HotDad action.... How lovely was he when he was saying goodbye to Lucas, even though the whole thing was a bit of a non-event. I also loved his chat and hug with Mattie. I don't want her to move out though :( Also, I loved the way he picked up Annie from the beach and carried her back to the surf club. And even though they were only looking at each other for a second, you could feel the Tony/Rachel chemistry!! :wub:

Archived