Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Lewis certainly wasn't my true love, and I'm bitter enough over the way she treated him. It's not just 'cause it was Kim, it's because it was wrong. Like I said in the Aus discussion, I was ready to forgive her and get behind her and Tony, but she's clearly using him to avoid her real feelings for Roman because SHE'S judging him on someone else's history, and because of something Colleen said! That's just stupid and mean. Stupid, and, mean.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because she doesn't know her true feelings yet!

I sincerely hope you're right! :D I would definately like this to be the case but I don't like our HotDad being second best at the moment. :(

Today's episode was marginally better than yesterdays. Mainly because HotDad was very cute when he asked her out! He was jealous but not in a weird way today and I loved when he referred to Roman as Rambo!! :lol: I liked his talk with Jack about his past relationships and the reference to Beth was very nice. Jack did have a point that none of the other women were good enough for him. But at the moment Rachel is not deserving of him either. I hope the situation improves on their date tomorrow!

At the moment this relationship is not playing out as I would have hoped and I can see your point emmasi about preferring Tony and Jazz together. But I don't think we should give up hope on Rachel yet! If she does decide to treat HotDad badly then I will be joining the anti Rachel thread don't worry! :D

The date was great!!! Amusing in parts but uncomfortable in others! I thought Jon did the nervous thing very well indeed!! He was so good I was nervous for him!! :D I just knew he was going to say something stupid about getting a hotel room! Doh! :D

At least it went well in the end and Rachel looked like she had a good time. She seemed very impressed with his manners. i.e. putting the shawl thing around her shouders. Aw bless him... he's such a gentleman! :) I have to say that I thought the kiss would have been better but I guess, as I said earlier, he is a gentleman and he thought a kiss on the cheek was more appropriate.

I hope this is the start of something great! :wub: Bring on date number 2!!!! There better be one!!!

I am now popping over to the Tony spoilers thread to discuss next week..... :P

He was so sweet when he asked Rachel out on a date. So nervous but so sweet. :D

I couldn't stop laughing when he started talking about getting a hotel room. :lol: The waiter's face was hilarious.

Tony is such a gentleman. :wub: I bet Roman isn't like that.

A kiss on the cheek is better than no kiss at all. :P

I hope they go on a second date, a third one etc. :D

Did anyone notice that sparkle in Rachel's eyes today when she talked about and saw HotDad!? :D Love is in the air me thinks ..... :wub:

I loved every single one of HotDad's scenes today... even if he was a scaredy cat when he was at Sally's house!! His talk with Lucas was great as were his scenes with Jack. I will miss the Holden boys all being together. :( Looking forward to the goodbye scenes tomorrow though.

I also loved HotDad's talk with Martha when they were talking about wooing Rachel! .....Woo her man.... woo her!! ........Hop to it!!!! :lol:

Archived