Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

In 2nd place...with 4 out of 12 questions answered correctly...Emmasi! One of the answers was kind of half right (if that makes sense) so I decided to round it up as the answer was more right than wrong :lol:.

Woo! Second place! Second comes right after first :D

I'm curious about the half-right question. Was it the one where Tony "asked Amanda nicely" :P? Or the toaster... I had a feeling about that toaster...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 3rd place...with 3 out of 12 questions answered correctly...Barbara!. For people that don't know, Barbara hasn't seen three of the episodes that related to three of the questions, so her score might have been higher if she had seen those episodes.

:o 3rd place? I can't believe it! I'm so proud! :P

Well that's a fair comment Miss Tan Tan. If you like bad boys then I guess that's why Jon is not to your taste! Cos he most definately is not a bad boy! :D I am the opposite, I don't like bad boys and am attracted to nice guys. :wub:

I think I liked HotDad from the first episode he was in and I loved that speech he gave to the rest of Summer Bay about what happened with the girl that Jack shot and how proud he was of his son. There have been mainy similar moments since too, way too many to mention!

Going back to recent episodes, I am not too keen on HotDad's jealous streak, it doesn't suit him. I thought warning Roman off was a bit much. Don't get me wrong I am loving the HotDad/Rachel action, I just wish Roman wasn't involved. I don't want HotDad making a fool of himself. :(

Can't wait for next week episodes!! :D

Just one last thing.... Bodwod - are you still around?? I am missing your presence (and comments) around the Wonderful World of HotDad! :D

Archived