Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Yes, I liked all the Holdens when they first arrived. It was so nice to see a happy, functional family. I loved Tony for being so protective of his kids, but respecting them as individuals who he could trust to do their own thing at the same time. That changed for the worse somewhere along the line, but it's still in the back of my mind, and in still in him... somewhere... perhaps when Lucas leaves, he'll get more attached to Jack and be a good father again. Well, that's not fair, he's good... but he used to be great. I want him to be a GREAT father again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just looked on the TV Week website to see who is nominated in the Logies for Most Popular Male Actor and Jon is not included in the list.... It's a SCANDAL! :D:P After what our HotDad went through last year, he surely deserves a mention! :)

Oh dear Oh dear... I am not a fan of what they are doing to our HotDad. :( I had such high hopes for the love triangle storyline but they are making him look like a desperate, jealous, fool with a stupid schoolboy crush. I hope it improves tomorrow and wednesday or I will have to abandon my dreams of Rachel/Tony being loved up. :(

I AM THE BIGGEST TACHEL FAN EVER! I was cheering when Tony got the courage to aske her out but what is with the look on her face when she finally said yes??? I hope she isn'\t going out with him for the wrong reason.

I want to start an anti Rachel thread. She's so selfish and... grrrrrr <_<. There is no Tachel! Tachel is a myth!! It's just a cruel joke that Rachel is playing on Tony, and Jack and Sam aren't helping a damn thing by sticking their noses in and saying "well WE'VE got someone, why don't you!?" I hate meddlesome jerks like that <_<

And what the hell was Jack doing? He knows that Roman and Rachel want each other, and so does Tony if he cares to admit it to himself. So Jack's just encouraging his dad to go and put his heart out there on the line while the both of them know it's just going to get smooshed into a fine paste and kept in a jam jar next to Kim's :angry:

Oh, and Jack? Screw you! At least Jazz LOVED Tony! Just because she didn't want to commit to a conventional relationship - which she outlined from the beginning, and never ever lied to him about - doesn't mean she wasn't worthwhile.

TONY AND JAZZ FOREVER!! Rachel can go to hell :angry:

Archived