Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I want to see Wednesdays episode so bad right now... but unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet. :( Is there any chance of a run down of the Rachel/Tony stuff from some kind person who has seen it? :rolleyes: Pretty please with a cherry on top! :D

Thanks Jamey-Maria :) Even though you didn't give much away!! I will be watching it very soon so anyway so I will be back with my thoughts ASAP.

Edit: I've seen it now and you are right they were very cute acting like teenagers! :wub: But I think the relationship does need to hot up a bit now, it's moving at snails pace! Its such a shame the flowers scene that should have been on last week was edited out :(

I wonder when the

kiss

will be. Rachel was wearing the same outfit in wednesdays episode as she is in 'the' picture so it's got to be pretty soon!

Edit: I've seen it now and you are right they were very cute acting like teenagers! :wub: But I think the relationship does need to hot up a bit now, it's moving at snails pace! Its such a shame the flowers scene that should have been on last week was edited out :(

I wonder when the

kiss

will be. Rachel was wearing the same outfit in wednesdays episode as she is in 'the' picture so it's got to be pretty soon!

Flowers scene? I've been wrecking my brain to think where they would have put that in in last week's episodes revolving around Rachel and Tony and for the life of me I can't really find an appropriate moment.

I think that the reason why Rachel is wearing the same outfit is that it was filmed all in the one block (filming wise) and I guess that it might be a continuation of the same day, unless the wardrobe department ran out of suitable clothing. :P

I dunno if

having the kiss stuff in the same episode as Leah/Dan is going to be a great idea but none the less I'm still really excited about it!

:D

I think that the

kiss scene will be in the same episode because the promo and picture wouldn't have been promoted otherwise. I guess it's a happy interlude to a dramatic episode. I'm tickle pink that their relationship is going forward and you can definitely see the chemistry between those two especially when Tony lights up like a Christmas tree.

I realise now about the flower scene. I'm so glad that Tony didn't give Rachel flowers as it reminds me of the time when Kim gave Rachel flowers to pamper and make up for all the time he spent with Kit. I think HotDad doesn't need to shower her with flowers - his gorgeous smile, facial expressions and his determination to "woo" Rachel with his charm is more than enough. :P

Oh good lord!.... how good was the HotDad action in today's episode?! It doesn't seem like HotDad needs to do a lot to woo Rachel! Charm is most definately enough!! :D

They are so cute it's unbelievable!! :wub: HotDad does have a habit of coming out with some stupid lines but I can live with that. The cold shower line was the best, especially the way he said it with a high pitched voice! :lol: I like how they are more comfortable with each other now and have moved away from the shy awkward stuff. But its nice how they are taking the relationship slowly and not jumping straight into bed.

After they found out about Dan and went to Leah's I wanted them to hug when they were in the kitchen but they didn't unfortunately. I hope the writers haven't forgotten that Tony and Dan were good mates and that this might bring back memories of Beth's death.

Anyway, Long live Tachel!!!

Edit: I forgot to mention that bit when he said 'hold that thought' and kissed his fingers then touched her lips!! :wub:

After they found out about Dan and went to Leah's I wanted them to hug when they were in the kitchen but they didn't unfortunately.

Anyway, Long live Tachel!!!

Edit: I forgot to mention that bit when he said 'hold that thought' and kissed his fingers then touched her lips!! :wub:

I wanted them to hug as well, but that was only a little thing.

Yes, long live Tachel! :wub:

I know....how cute was it when he did that?! Dear me, they need to put a warning before the show. WARNING: Contains extreme cuteness which may be unsuitable for certain people who are not used to seeing such a fantabulous pairing. :lol:

I am so pleased that HotDad is getting so much screen time. This time last year...we were almost HotDad-less. How that's changed! And long may it continue, I might add!

Or ...............

WARNING: This episode contains extreme cuteness and the odd extremely bad line! Such as 'I could pay for a hotel room' and 'do you like a mature drop'!! :D

Dear oh dear... I hope the bad lines days are over!!

I found these pictures on Surfin Summer Bay that I thought I'd share incase anyone has missed them:

http://ssbay.najse.com/displayimage.php?album=84&pos=17

http://ssbay.najse.com/displayimage.php?album=84&pos=18

Note the second one.. Jon, Rachel and Amy... interesting. I think the pics were taken in December last year.

Archived