Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they kissed just before they found out that Dan had died.

But that doesn't matter now because Tony was giving Jazzy hugs ^_^. I know he was just comforting her after a traumatic event, but still... it shows some level of love, I think. I reckon he still loves her. Rachel is the fling. Jazz is where his heart really lies. Think of all the random women he slept with after Beth. Jazz was the only one he cared about and wanted to be with. That's a big thing. Rachel is puppy love, but Jazz is the real deal :wink:

^ :lol: If Rachel wasn't in the picture then I would be all for a Tony/Jazz relationship..... but as it is HotDad and Rachel belong together! :wink:

I wasn't expecting to see HotDad in the episode today so I was pleasantly surprised by his appearance. :) The hug was sweet but it was a comforting hug rather than anything else. Poor Jazz does set herself up for falls doesn't she?!.. inviting herself to his school reunion! Bless her... She's a tryer!

These are just my thoughts, not spoilers, but I was pondering the mention of the school reunion. It would be strange of them to mention it if they weren't going to have him go to it and take Rachel. So I'm thinking they go to the reunion in the city, Tony realises all his school friends are idiots, they leave early, he takes Rachel out for a great night in the city and they spend the night together, therefore moving their relationship onto the 'next level'! :wink: Good theory or what? :D

Tony so wants Jazz. He just doesn't know it yet... He's loving the ego boost, and now that Jazz is officially backing off, he's all disappointed :P. He said it himself, if only she'd been so honest with him last time... they'd still be together. Which means he still loves her, but Rachel (he foolishly believes) is the safer option. Stupid Tony. Stupid.

Tony so wants Jazz. He just doesn't know it yet... He's loving the ego boost, and now that Jazz is officially backing off, he's all disappointed :P. He said it himself, if only she'd been so honest with him last time... they'd still be together. Which means he still loves her, but Rachel (he foolishly believes) is the safer option. Stupid Tony. Stupid.

Like father like son :rolleyes:

I don't think Rachel is the 'safer' option. I think there is a genuine connection between them and they can have a great relationship. I don't think Jazz will ever be the person Tony wants her to be even thought there is something, mainly a physical attraction, still there. I think that was evident by the way he grabbed her arm and said the thing about her being honest the last time. To be honest it does worry me somewhat that he is not totally immune to her advances. I really hope we don't get into a situation where Tony can't resist Jazz anymore and cheats on Rachel. If that happens I won't be happy as I don't think Tony is a cheater at all. I don't believe the character of Tony would do that to someone.

It's a shame Mattie moved out of Tony's house so soon, he is all alone. :(*waves hands aroung frantically* I'll move in! :P I don't suppose Jazz will be staying with him forever. That would seriously interfere in his relationship with Rachel! I just wonder how long it will be before he gets more house guests. They don't usually leave one person living alone for long. Rachel could move in possibly :wub: Or I'm sure they could conjure up a few waifs and strays for him to look after!

I think we have been spoiled seeing HotDad in 5 episodes in a row.. I just know there is going to be a drought now! :( I really hope not though.... I really want to see Tachel progressing!!

Jack and him will probably swap houses

when Sam dies

, so he can shack up with Rachel!

I reckon Jack and Rory will just move in with Tony, leaving Rachel to move Roman or Miles or someone in. They need a proper singles pad!

Archived