Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Aarrgh! I had to rescue HotDad from the second page! :P

Anyway, even though he was only in it at the end I thought the Tony/Jazz scenes today were fantastic. :D The bit about Rachel being young and giving him a heart attack made me laugh sooooo much!! :lol: I thought he did well to fend Jazz off, he seemed remarkably resilient to her advances. No doubt she will not have given up and will try and get her claws into him even more which will make entertaining viewing! It will not be easy for Rachel to put up a fight with Jazz living under the same roof as him though!

I have mentioned this in the Aus Discussion thread but I thought it was bizarre that Tony said he 'couldn't imagine what Leah was going through' considering he has lost 2 partners hiimself. Very odd.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ You are such a bad influence on me! :P

Anyway I will stick with Tachel all the way after today's episode! :wub: How sweet was that scene with Rachel at the table?! Kissing her hand, telling her she can tell him anything she likes and telling her it was more sexy and special to wait!! Awwwwwww! I think the sexy and special line makes up for the 'mature drop' and 'cold shower' ones last week! :lol:

I loved him fighting off Jazz's advances, it didn't look like there was any chance she was going to have her wicked way with him. Will be interesting to see what she does to try and get him back, and how she uses Sam to do it. But she better not succeed!! I have high hopes for Tachel!!

Did anyone notice a change in Tony's voice? It was a bit husky like a grizzly bear but in a controlled low voice manner - sounded rather sexy :wink:

It was good to see Tony and his surf board surface again. There hasn't been an on-screen scene seen since Tony and Lucas had a surf pre-Tachel. I still think that the scene was too short and it should have been Jazz should have been up the top and Rachel should have been on the beach greeting Tony.

I have a feeling that Tony is besotted with Rachel and has adored her for a very long time (pre Jazz). I don't think that he would intentionally ruin his relationship with Rachel as he's a changed man since his "bed hopping" days since Beth's death. He's looking for a relationship and I gather so is Rachel. Tony knows what he wants and is strong enough to resist Jazz. Rachel now also truly believes that Tony wouldn't cheat on her and has more faith in him. I hope that this relationship with flourish and strengthen slowly through time, slowly but surely love will blossom and when it does it will be magical.

I totally agree but I have a horrible feeling something will derail the relationship between Tony and Rachel. Maybe I am just a pessimist, or maybe I am not thinking too clearly this evening (alcohol induced!) but things are too perfect at the moment. <_< Things never run this smoothly in soaps!! :P

I would love to see their love blossom into something amazing. You don't find many guys who would be happy to 'wait'. In that scene on thursday you could see Rachel was starting to fall for him. :wub: He said all the right things!

As for the sexy voice.... I noticed that too! I'm not sure it was husky but I think it was a combination of what he said and how he said it. It was sincere and caring.. and kinda sexy ......that's enough for me!!

Tony used his husky voice, in a quieter tone to ward off Jazz's advances in Thursday's and Friday's episodes and he used his very sexy voice whilst talking to Rachel. He usually uses a high pitched sort of tone to talk normally but he's lowered his voice to show disinterest towards Jazz. I also liked how he pre-empted all of Jazz's responses - a very intuitive HotDad!

Tony was also very nervous in the lead up to telling Jazz that he was seeing Rachel - I guess that just the thought of talking about Rachel makes the butterflies churn in his stomach meaning a good sign.

What I was hoping for was that when Leah was talking about "cherishing the one's you love" that there would have been some sort of camera shot of Tony and Rachel, maybe someone reaching for the other person's hand or some sort of acknowledgement but that wasn't to be.

What I was hoping for was that when Leah was talking about "cherishing the one's you love" that there would have been some sort of camera shot of Tony and Rachel, maybe someone reaching for the other person's hand or some sort of acknowledgement but that wasn't to be.

I was hoping for exactly the same thing! Great minds eh?! It would have been nice but I don't think they are at the 'love' stage yet... though I don't think they are that far off. This may be looking into things a bit too deeply but maybe the writers were thinking the fact that they didn't hold hands would demonstrate the fact that they weren't totally at ease with each other quite yet. Nothing to do with Jazz but their relationship is very much a slow burner and they do seem to be dragging certain aspects of their relationship out. It's a good thing to see but I hope they don't drag it out too much it doesn't happen at all!!

He was so so sweet when he was talking about taking things slowly with Rachel being sexier. :wub:

I totally agree! :wub: Do you think men like HotDad actually exist in real life?!

Archived