Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

:o...I haven't been in this thread for ages! I will be in here more often from now on, I promise!

Even though I didn't want Clarissa to leave, I have to say that Beth's death was the best thing to happen to him.

I agree. He was storyline-less when Beth was alive, and I think that would have continued for a very long time. Beth was also storyline-less, which made the whole thing even worse. Even though I was upset to see the end of such a fantastically wonderful character, it has meant that Tony has had storylines. Tony + Storylines = Two things that didn't go together before Beth died. The most annoying thing of all is that Tony could and should have had storylines while Beth was alive, but for some reason, he didn't. The most exciting thing he did was carry those nasty green grocery bags around, and you really don't want me to start on those bags! :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved his scenes with Jazz, they have good chemistry, but I am still 100% behind Tachel. I just hope this doesn't ruin things with Rachel. I think he should tell her everything or there is a real danger of it causing problems between then. It is a shame that Jazz have given up on him but I don't totally believe her yet.

I'll only believe it when Jazz ups and moves, maybe she can keep Leah company now that the household is much quieter, anything to stop the disruption to Tony and Rachel's relationship.

I'm glad that Tony had the strength, even in a drunken state, to realise that he truly loves Rachel and that no-one will come between them. I'd like to see Rach's reaction as the whole story unravels esp. the parts that Jazz and Sam had to play in it. :wink: I feel that Rachel completely trusts Tony. When Jazz first came into town, Rachel knew that Tony would never sleep with Jazz and she said that to Sam with confidence - a different confidence than when she was in a relationship with Kim.

What I thought was funny about last night's episode was when Tony rolled back into bed clutching his head from his hang over and headache then the next scene was Martha squeezing oranges with the machine and the noise that it made. It made me just laugh thinking about that noise and how that's how Tony would be exactly feeling - what a classic to put that scene afterwards (good planning I say and some comic relief). :P

Even though I didn't want Clarissa to leave, I have to say that Beth's death was the best thing to happen to him.

I have to totally agree with you there, karena. First he was background fodder and now he's amongst the action but last week he only got one scene. I'm just afraid that once all the big storylines of the moment blow over that the episodes they both appear will taper down to a trickle. I really hope that won't happen.

I hated those damn green bags! :angry: Not to mention the 'folding the washing' scenes!

I would actually cry if we went back to those days. I really hope they don't go down that route with him and Rachel. I think there are plenty of things they could do with their characters. For a start they will probably become embroiled in the Jack/Sam saga for quite a while. Then they have the 'baby' issue to tackle at some point. (If they last that long) Then there is bound to be an argument or two or possibly even a mandatory breakup and reconciliation for us to suffer. Also, with a lot of people leaving, HotDad will hopefully be able to claim more screentime and a share of the good storylines. Fingers crossed! :D

^ Oh, I forgot to mention those 'folding the washing' scenes - they were baaaad. Come to think of it, truly awful might be a better way of describing them. I know some screentime has to be filled with the characters doing normal everyday things, but HotDad was doing them all of the time. Thank goodness those days are over is all I can say!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought is was time to show my face in this thread seeing as it was becoming lost on the second page which is just WRONG! :P

There has been some fantastic HotDad moments lately, particularly with supporting, and being supported by, Rachel. I like how their relationship is developing, they are so comfortable with one another. I hope it continues. :)

I loved Tony hugging Jack today. I think Jon is portraying Tony's emotions very well. As his father, he is obviously feeling Jack's pain.

Anyway onto more frivolous matters... Tony's outfits! :P

As I have mentioned before I am not a fan of that t-shirt he had on today (The white one with the green and grey bits)....... but I have a new least favourite outfit that has been worn waaaaay too many times lately.... I am beginning to really hate that pukey green t-shirt and the damn washed out grey jeans!

4610-20.jpg

It's time the wardrobe people got him some new gear! I have lost count of the amount of stripey t-shirts he has! If he really does have to wear t-shirts all the time then this is a much nicer one and I haven't seen it for a while :wub:

HA4518avi_001101320.jpg

I think my favourite HotDad outfit would have to be the white shirt and dark-ish jeans combo :wub:. We need to see more of that!

I think a special mention should go to the suit Tony was wearing at Dan's memorial :P He looked :wub: in that. Another favourite of mine is the white gym T-shirt, its very nicely fitted :blush:

Just for you...

homeandaways21e025xvidafd6.jpg

homeandaways21e025xvidaeu7.jpg

homeandaways21e025xvidaoq2.jpg

homeandaways21e025xvidaju1.jpg

homeandaways21e025xvidatt1.jpg

homeandaways21e025xvidaek5.jpg

^ There is something about that tie that I just don't like. I think the best suit combo is the one he wore for his first date with Rachel and his school reunion.

TR41.jpg

TR49.jpg

4602-4.jpg

Of course a white sheet suits him very much too! :wub::P Simple yet effective!

4602-37.jpg

Anyway onto more frivolous matters... Tony's outfits! :P

As I have mentioned before I am not a fan of that t-shirt he had on today (The white one with the green and grey bits)....... but I have a new least favourite outfit that has been worn waaaaay too many times lately.... I am beginning to really hate that pukey green t-shirt and the damn washed out grey jeans!

I really like that white t-shirt with the green and grey bit on it, I like it much better than the green one that constantly gets reused. He really needs a wardrobe clear out and the wardrobe department needs to purchase him a whole new set of colourful clothes, clothes to compliment Rachel's outfits.

I also like the formal attire that Tony's been wearing - so much better than some of his casual clothes. Special mention to "white sheet" too.... :P:D

Archived