Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

I think if Tony was with Jazz now instead of Rachel it would make him so much more interesting. Their relationship would have ups and downs rather than the dull Rachel relationship we've seen so far. Jazz would keep Tony constantly on his toes. He seems to be the only one who really understands Jazz too so I think she deserves to have him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jazz is not a permanent character so tony and jazz geting it together would just mean they have to split up again for her to go away if that makes any sense

jazz is not in home & away for much longer thats problably why the writers have tony and rachel together and getting married

jon's contract runs out in 2009 and so does amy's they will probs leave together otherwise there was no point in them getting married x :cool: :P:P

The only way to give Tony an interesting storyline so as not to make him "dull and boring" is to have a bit more focus put on him. He only gets snippets with Jack, Rachel and some of the other characters. He needs to be focused on more because he is an interesting character and I'm sure that the viewers are wanting to know more about him apart from him being a qualified former PE teacher who now runs the Gym. We want to know how he ticks, what he likes to do, his adventurous side as well as his nurturing, caring and chivalrous side.

I have noticed that once characters have settled down into a relationship that the focus on them as individuals usually dwindles - please let that not happen to Tony. He and Rachel make a wonderful couple and all of Tony's wishes came true when Rachel became involved with him.

Adventure is the key into making Tony more interesting, that and his gorgeous smile plus his tight shirts. :P

Just a quick post to say that I very much liked HotDad's new jacket and shirt that he had on tonight :wub: Lovely! Makes a nice change from the stripey shirts!! I loved his scenes in today's episode, especially the one's with drunk Jazz! :lol: Who can blame her for loving him!? But I want to see more Tachel now :wub: ....and I wish they would give us some indication of when this wedding is going to be.

Just a quick post to say that I very much liked HotDad's new jacket and shirt that he had on tonight :wub: Lovely!

Ditto! The moment I saw it I was thinking "Wow, I bet I'm not the only one loving that jacket!" :wub:.

Some presents for all you HotDad fans:

jon07jq1.jpg

Jon with singer Michael Bryers...

js3fjc3.jpg

And Jon with someone I don't know...

js3dfgfl4.jpg

Just a quick post to say that I very much liked HotDad's new jacket and shirt that he had on tonight :wub: Lovely!

Ditto! The moment I saw it I was thinking "Wow, I bet I'm not the only one loving that jacket!" :wub:.

Now that you mention it I do remember thinking "Wow, stylish!" Very impressive :)

Tony's choice of clothing looked absolutely awesome in Tuesday night's episode - suave, sophisticated, very stylish and sexy (which matched his voice throughout the episode). The return of the husky and sexy voice swept me off my feet... :P

It's good to see that HotDad is getting more scenes with substance! :D

Thanks bttb-rox for the photos. Great to see some new pics.

Happy Birthday Jon :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived