Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

OK... this is what boredom does to you people :P The talk of hair got me thinking... I decided to take 2 of my favourite caps of HotDad with longer hair and see what they looked like with shorter hair! :D They are not perfect but nevermind.... it wasn't easy to find shots with his head at the right angle!

Before:

original1.jpgoriginal2.jpg

After:

HDheadswitch1a.jpgHDheadswitch2a.jpg

:P I can't believe I am posting this!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moi.... crazy? Never! :P I guess boredom (or the inability to get up off my butt and do constructive things instead!) makes me do strange things! :D The short hair is the winner everytime for me!

The more I look at that mirrored picture the more freaked out I get! It makes him look creepy! :blink:

HotDad's long hair gives him more character, whereas his short hair makes him look so "naked". I like his long haired look better as long as it's well kept, though he looks just as sexy with his short hair.

From memory, he used to have short spikey hair sometime last year after his locks were chopped off... or am I confusing him with another character?

As for the mirrored HotDad picture.... very scary.

• 2 weeks later...

What is so scary about the mirrored HotDad picture?! :lol: Have I missed something?! *Looks at picture again*. Actually, upon closer inspection, maybe there is something slightly wierd about it, but I wouldn't say it's that bad :P.

I'm going for...the short hair. It just looks better and it makes him look so much younger :wub:. I must say, you did a brilliant job of finding similiar pictures, Karen!

How cute were Tony and Rachel in Tuesday's episode?! Somebody pop 'em in a bubble! Okay, I'm getting a bit carried away, but I thought there were absolutely gorgeous! The booties thing made me laugh. There's no doubt in my mind - Tony would make an excellent dad third time round :D.

Archived