Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen it before but I am still confused about what the pink pig is all about! :P

On the subject of pink things... there is something about that pink shirt he was wearing the other night that I just love! :wub: Has anyone else noticed the the stripey shirts are slowly being replaced by plain ones?! (Thank god!)

I was watching an episode from last year the other day when Tony and Aden were arguing and I thought you might appreciate these Jem! :P

HA4466avi_000229760.jpg

HA4466avi_000997120.jpg

There are others too if you want them. :)

Oooh pretty... Is that the episode where Aden punches Tony, and then all his mates want a go too, but Aden holds them back because he's not like that - he just wants it to be one on one and he's already done his part and doesn't want to see Tony get seriously hurt and stuff? Because he's not like that?? That was an important episode :wub:

No this one is before that. This is just after Aden locked Geoff in the boot of Tony's car. Tony kicks Aden off the footie team and Alf has to get him to ease off. Then he tells Aden his membership for the gym has been cancelled so Aden threatens to get his dad onto him! The pool comp fight was way after Tony got his unruly mop chopped off! :lol:

I have been messing about on photoshop tonight (All will be revealed later! :P) but in the meantime I mirrored a pic of HotDad and it freaked me out so much I had to post it!! :o How wrong does he look?? or is it just my imagination?! :P

wrongHotDad.jpg

Archived