Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

I'm suprised he said second time around. I was thinking- um, are you missing a son in that count? But then again Lucas has always been neglected. :P

I don't see anything wrong with the mirrored picture either, lol. I prefer the shorter hair. Longer looks... shaggy?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm suprised he said second time around. I was thinking- um, are you missing a son in that count? But then again Lucas has always been neglected. :P

Yeah, I thought the same thing but I'm used to it... Isn't it nice how Ric keeps running off to the city to visit Drew, but never seems to do the same for Lucas? <_< But this isn't about him...

Ah the good old days when Tony was well utilised within the show when he first started out! I miss those days when he was given strong storylines and now they just usher him into background scenes which is really annoying.

He had some memorable moments this week though, giving advice to both Tilly and Jack. I like how he's portrayed as the "wise one" giving out advice - there should be more scenes like that.

The big speech is great isn't it!? :D Pity we didn't see a whole lot more of that HotDad 'fire' in the early days! Or even these days. :(

As for the second time around thing I think he just classed Jack and Lucas both as the first time around... I don't think he would forget his little Luc! :)

It's a bit sad to see the end of the Tony/Mattie relationship :( Their last little chat and hug was really nice when he said she was his daughter. :wub: Did you see his face when he hugged her though? He looked so sad.... My impression was that he possibly feels that the last little piece of Beth is disappearing from his life.

They made a big deal of Mattie being the last Hunter in the bay... but I sort of feel like the family won't really be gone until Tony's gone :huh:. I'm not sure if I feel like Jack is an honorary Hunter, but Tony certainly is. As long as he's there, I'd believe that any one of them could come back for a visit. He's keeping the dream alive! I also feel like Robbie and Tash would come back for Irene, so that doubles their chances :wub: That's getting a little off topic though :P

Keep believing .... keep believing.... it might happen! :) Without wanting to go too far off topic also :P ... With all the new characters around at the moment... it would be nice to see some old faces return with links to Tony. Robbie and Tasha would be great and obviously Luc would be fantastic but I don't forsee the latter happening at all with Rhys's career taking off.

They missed their chance to bring Henry back when the rest of the Hunters were there so he could build up a bond with Tony (It might have meant a recast but we would have survived)

I think at the moment Tony doesn't have a lot of characters he can interact with. Last year he lost quite a few of his 'friends'.... Brad, Dan, Peter, Kim, etc. and they haven't been replaced with anyone. It's not exactly like he is particularly close to Roman or Miles. I think we should start a petition to get HotDad some new friends!! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived