Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

^ I think I know the pink shirt you are talking about... We haven't seen it for a while though. Although I think he would probably refer to it as 'salmon'... like most men do!! I wonder why you were watching that clip?? Corey by any chance?! :P

They've been making a lot of sex jokes this year, lol. I didn't particularly like the pink shirt on Tony. I'm all for men in pink shirts but there was something about that shade that looked a bit off on him, lol. Loved the blue one though, very tight. :wub:

Yeah that blue one was very nice and tight! Judging by the pics of next week he has another new red shirt on later in the week. :) It's about time they scrapped some of the stripey ones! I was thinking... do you think they are trying to dress him a bit younger to make him fit in with Rachel more. That just occured to me. Maybe that was the point of the pink 'Puma' one.

As for the sex jokes... yeah I have noticed a little bit of innuendo creeping in lately. Which is a good thing in my opinion as they only say what most of us are thinking anyway! The bit when Rachel said "I think the wedding night will be interesting enough" made me laugh too! It makes you wonder what they will be getting up to!! :wink:

Karena I have to admit when I was watching the logies I saw this shot of Jon and Amy very close to the start sitting at tables. You see him in front and her behind and straight away you capping that popped into my head.. :P

Don't worry I spotted it!... caps will be uploaded in the next few hours!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I think I know the pink shirt you are talking about... We haven't seen it for a while though. Although I think he would probably refer to it as 'salmon'... like most men do!! I wonder why you were watching that clip?? Corey by any chance?! :P

Actually no, I was watching for Aden. Corey was just an incredibly pleasant surprise :D

I'm all for men in pink shirts but there was something about that shade that looked a bit off on him, lol.

Since this is Holden + pink shirt related, I shall say it here. I watched a clip of Jack trying to do serious police work while wearing a collared pink shirt, including him attempting to intimidate Aden's paroled brother Sean... Corey was with him. I got the impression that, even though Corey is half Jack's size and this was pre his psychotic behavior, he would have made a better impression going to Sean's house by himself.

Lol! I remember that shirt. I think it's pale pink. He's got another darker pink shirt like Tony wore on friday as well, maybe he borrowed? :P

As for the sex jokes... yeah I have noticed a little bit of innuendo creeping in lately. Which is a good thing in my opinion as they only say what most of us are thinking anyway! The bit when Rachel said "I think the wedding night will be interesting enough" made me laugh too! It makes you wonder what they will be getting up to!! :wink:

I could make a very smutty joke about all of Rachel's equipment but I shall refrain. :P I never really thought about them dressing Tony younger, but I suppose they are. He looks the same to me, maybe I'n just glad that he's keeping his hair short!

Don't worry I spotted it!... caps will be uploaded in the next few hours!

Thankyou! :D I might just have to make some Jon avs.... :P

I could make a very smutty joke about all of Rachel's equipment but I shall refrain. :P I never really thought about them dressing Tony younger, but I suppose they are. He looks the same to me, maybe I'm just glad that he's keeping his hair short!

Me too! If I notice it getting into the mop-like state it was in last year I think I'll scream! It looks much better shorter and it makes him look younger so I'm thinking it will stay like that... fingers crossed! :P

3 Random thoughts for the day:

Wasn't it cute the way Tony brushed Jazz's hair behind her ear in Fridays episode?! :wub: I still think he is better off with Rachel but it would have been so good if Rachel had walked through the door at that moment!

Also, I think we should start a petition to get Tony a better picture on the opening credits.... it's so small you can barely make out it's him! And he has longer hair in the pic which is not good either. :P

Last but not least.... don't forget it's Jon's birthday on 22nd May! :D

Also, I think we should start a petition to get Tony a better picture on the opening credits.... it's so small you can barely make out it's him! And he has longer hair in the pic which is not good either. :P

I totally agree with that thought with an added request that the picture be placed in the same frame as Rachel's. I think the credits need a total reshuffle though, but as long as Tony and Rachel are in the same frame and not apart like they are now. A newer picture would be wonderful but please not in that horrid green polo shirt!

Archived